2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ FULL

this is true :( ahahah i knew i was going to lose though. my dad got robbed by the system in his game vs steve though ahah. beau henry got -1 so that means beau isnt his auto emergency anymore and ben ross became it haha i thought it was kind of funny the rules like that, dad not soo much .

been a great season guys

Yes i did get ben Ross 68 points But I scored 1253 he scored 1131 a 122 point difference so i would have rolled him even if he had gotten the points for allgood(39) instead of buyaka(2) and i got minus 1 for Henry so he shouldnt feel he was robbed i would have won by about 10 points by my calculations. Look forward to playing with you and your dad again girds. Good luck to all who remain and may the best Coach win

just went back through it all now, yes you were right, you still would've won. hahah he wasnt really robbed, he just keeps going on about it like he was ahaha

i hope you go on and win it steven, been the most consistent.

Steven has got it in the bag he's played it perfectly all year. It's been heaps of fun and I hope to meet you in the Grandy Steven :). Best of luck with the games tonight guys.

Steven has got it in the bag he's played it perfectly all year. It's been heaps of fun and I hope to meet you in the Grandy Steven :). Best of luck with the games tonight guys.

Final 1 Spennos Wildthings Vs Diggaz Dynasty Final 2 Balmain Tigers Vs :D

Thanks Chris ive played well at times and had my fair share of luck... made some silly trades though lately which may cost me but its do or die now:). I think Diggaze will be a worthy opponent and i am not surprised he has got this far(ive had my eye on him :)) and our teams are very similar and Eric as he really should have beat me when we played in the normal rounds. Good luck for this weekend guys hopefully injuries will not play a part and no auto emergencys and the teams we have are selected play and may the best Supercoach win :)

Good Luck to the starters this weekend. If there is any justice, Nath and Chris will make the GF as they have been the most consistent all season.

Looks like there is only a couple of players of difference between mine and Nath's team. There have been a few different combinations of the 17 i've thought about playing this weekend.

I took Hayne out last minute I have a feleling it may bite me on the bum. I have been giving it to a fair few of my Eels mates so maybe karma got me :). Should be an interesting weekend good luck to all. Chris

Good Luck to the starters this weekend. If there is any justice, Nath and Chris will make the GF as they have been the most consistent all season.

Looks like there is only a couple of players of difference between mine and Nath's team. There have been a few different combinations of the 17 i've thought about playing this weekend.

Well played mate I wish i hadnt over coached myself lol You have a good team and i am backing you to beat Eric. best of luck to both of you and i look forward to next year when i can get my revenge on you :). Thanks to all for the comp and thanks to Hobo for organising it

wait what, did ercc and digeze both win?

EDIT: just went and checked. well done guys two results i didnt expect .. goodluck in the final to you both.

yeh mateo for me too. although souths will smash the knights and storm into the top 8

i've got great news guys for my nrl dreamteam side:

got the eliminator. 761 vs 719 pre-updates.

And unless a team beats 998, got the highest score as well. Stoked.

That's 4 grand yeehaw

Wonderful 13-0 from last year:thumbsup::
ozctfnrl0727.jpg

This year...:D:D:D:D:kick::kick::D:D
2011sc.jpg

Big cheers and thanks to all players ;)
Bad luck to Steven's Spennos (Minor Premiers) and Michael's Diggaz (Hayne+Uate+Mateo KO Farah+Benji+Gidley)

Well it's time to edit signature......

Congrats Eric you did well mate just shows you can win from any where in the 8. I'm just happy I got overall points :). That should cover some of my eBay fees lol. Thanks for an awesome year everyone.

Wonderful 13-0 from last year:thumbsup::
ozctfnrl0727.jpg

This year...:D:D:D:D:kick::kick::D:D
2011sc.jpg

Big cheers and thanks to all players ;)
Bad luck to Steven's Spennos (Minor Premiers) and Michael's Diggaz (Hayne+Uate+Mateo KO Farah+Benji+Gidley)

Well it's time to edit signature......

Congratulations Eric ill be lookin for some get square next year :) :lol:

Thanks to all the coaches this year, it was a great competition with not much splitting the top to the bottom.

Congratulations to all our winners:

G/Final winner = $200 Eric....not much chatter this year learnt a valuable lesson from 2010.
Runner Up = $100 Digeze- Michael come from 5th to the GF, lets hope the Dragons can do the same.
Overall Points winner = $75 - Chris - led the field all year and won with co-ee 2nd and finished to 500 overall.
Bottom 8 Grand Final winner = $25 Ross - Left my run too late - I'll be back.....

Chris the cheque is in the mail as they say all others please PMto me your Bank Account or PayPal details for credit. I'm travelling a lot latley be patient.

A special thanks to to GIRDS / NATHRAIDER / AYIOS for the constant chatter through out the year in this thread its added plenty as I didn't have much to add.......yes I know others chatted too but you guys have already been honoured and we need to say some sort of thank you to them for donating all your prizes........

Hope too see you all lace up for another season in 2012

Cheers
Ross

Back
Top Bottom