2011 Oct NRL Supercoach Competition- $$$ FULL

they r funny with try assists as you say just cause you throw the final passs does not mean a try assist. Digeze is totally right the try assist is a grey area

they r funny with try assists as you say just cause you throw the final passs does not mean a try assist. Digeze is totally right the try assist is a grey area

yeh i suppose your both right, ill still pissed if it comes down to it. my finals position rests on this game lol.

I want to thank the following players Glenn, Nightingale, Gasnier, Hannat, Srama, Lewis for scoring so well this week..... Also want to thank the media for telling us that Tolman would not play.....

ahahah lewis played five eigth so he wouldve scored low not to mention the fact he had a shocker. as for glenn since the return of teo and gillet he has been spending more time out ont he fringes, not running the ball or getting the same game time. hannant, srama, nightingale cant say i know the reason why with them. as for tolman i didnt even hear that so i was lucky, i just wish i had gallen as captain so id be sitting on a massive buffer

Hannant went off injured in the 1st half and never came back.
Srama has been getting less time with Preston filling in at Hooker during the game.
Nightingale is hit-and-miss...If he scores some tries he does well but obviously with the Dragons struggling lately so have his scores (apart from last week where he crossed twice)
News on Friday reported that Tolman was going to get needled up and would play. Also, because it's the Friday game you can check any late changes before lockout as they are usually updated on the teamlists half an hour before kickoff.

Hannant went off injured in the 1st half and never came back.
Srama has been getting less time with Preston filling in at Hooker during the game.
Nightingale is hit-and-miss...If he scores some tries he does well but obviously with the Dragons struggling lately so have his scores (apart from last week where he crossed twice)
News on Friday reported that Tolman was going to get needled up and would play. Also, because it's the Friday game you can check any late changes before lockout as they are usually updated on the teamlists half an hour before kickoff.

Good in in depth analysis there Digeze :D

I know I was pissed off as well with Tolman not really as much in Super Coach but fox sports. I traded him for Jesse Bromy from Storm and he didn't play costing me nearly 40 points. I usually wait till the teams are announced but I was already at the Tigers/Dragons game. Lucky the tigers got up :) but being in 12th overall I need all the points I can get. I must give Mad Dog a pat on the back he scored me 76 in Fox. Best of luck in the finals guys :).

top8draw.png

Thank God, got an easy one this week :whistle:

---------- Post added 09-08-2011 at 03:51 PM ----------

jokes im going to get smashed with my 16 players. lewis :(

Aron, whats the go with Lewis is he out?
will be interesting to see what happens to Gallen at the judiciary this week....

yes he is, wasnt supposed to play last week, but did as it was their last chance at the finals.

top8draw.png

Thank God, got an easy one this week :whistle:

---------- Post added 09-08-2011 at 03:51 PM ----------

jokes im going to get smashed with my 16 players. lewis :(

Good to see you made it mate :D I have your dad this week . Well done to everyone who has made it to the 8. Its been a long hard season and good luck to everyone for the next 3 rounds

ohhh dear gallen as well forgot about him. im going to struggle for a team this weekend.

okay thats good newws. still no lewis. ohwell 16 players isnt that much of a handicap... hopefulyl i can still beat chris doubt it though.

well im out lol. luke lewis and lewis brown killed me. even if i get an AE soward 10 i may aswell not even bother. been a good season though. throughly enjoyed can i suggest supercoach PRO next year? it will make for a much more exciting broader competition ? possibly two leagues of that will be awesome. for anyone who doesnt know what it is, no one can have the same players and at the start of the season, everyone gets on at a certain time and bids for players like you would a card on ebay. its really exciting im in one this year but not a money league.

Sorry Girds but I did owe you one from earlier in the year :). Hopefully I can go on a run like the Tigers and best of luck to all teams playing this weekend. Chris

this is true :( ahahah i knew i was going to lose though. my dad got robbed by the system in his game vs steve though ahah. beau henry got -1 so that means beau isnt his auto emergency anymore and ben ross became it haha i thought it was kind of funny the rules like that, dad not soo much .

been a great season guys

Back
Top Bottom