2011 AFL Dream Team-OCT Comp.

Yeah that is true but what if I need to do two trades next week due to people being rested.......also Suckling will go up this week so it will cost me more. I know I should wait but I have this BAD feeling I will need to do TWO trades to cover for big outs next week so if I add my final upgrade in I won't be able to do it.

Went O'Shea to Suckling......hope I don't regret this as I have a nack of jinxing players :(

I do see your logic for sure, yeah lets hope Suckling does not get injured tonight.

Suckling 29 points at half time ;)

Yeah didn't do as well as I expected but at least he didn't get injured.

If there are players rested next week then at least I have that hole cover now.......I already have to sort something for Gibbs!

All the players I have picked "different" to most are failing when they were scoring 100+ a few weeks ago..........it could be an early end to my season next week :(

All the players I have picked "different" to most are failing when they were scoring 100+ a few weeks ago..........it could be an early end to my season next week :(

Me too, I left A Swallow on the bench, Yarran, and MCgrath, Wile playing Sheils, D. Hale and Puopolo who all played well last week and all have a better average. Arrrgh. If I could turn back time, sing it with me people.

Me too, I left A Swallow on the bench, Yarran, and MCgrath, Wile playing Sheils, D. Hale and Puopolo who all played well last week and all have a better average. Arrrgh. If I could turn back time, sing it with me people.

My failures that could cost me the 1st Preliminary Final (next week) are Broughton, Lower, Petrie & Krakouer......if Broughton & Petrie don't fire next week I will get done for sure!

Looks like pavlich has injured his Achilles as well. He might not play the rest of the season. There goes another trade.

Yeah I have him too :( Fortunately my opposition does too but yeah if it costs a trade then if there are a lot of "restings" in Round 24 I will be fkd!

This happened to me last year and cost me the GF lol

Yeah I have him too :( Fortunately my opposition does too but yeah if it costs a trade then if there are a lot of "restings" in Round 24 I will be fkd!

This happened to me last year and cost me the GF lol

Just got him in too, hate wasting trades. I have 3 teams.

---------- Post added 21-08-2011 at 08:01 PM ----------

So glad I will beat Dr Dream Team, He's out baby that's right, just gone.

Just got him in too, hate wasting trades. I have 3 teams.

---------- Post added 21-08-2011 at 08:01 PM ----------

So glad I will beat Dr Dream Team, He's out baby that's right, just gone.

I am in two comps and was already in the 1st Prelim in both.......if I hadn't been I would have been knocked out this week for sure - had a shocker!

Bet you ANYTHING Broughton costs me the game by either being a super sub, late withdrawl or having a shocker!

....and the late changes begin - Sam Mitchell - OUT

I suspected this would happen! Luckily my opponent has him too! Just have to hope Prestia has a better game than Mzungu now :(

---------- Post added 27-08-2011 at 05:59 PM ----------

Getting smashed by 100+ points in both preliminary finals I am in :(

Have a small chance at catching up in one but no chance in the other unless N.Riewoldt is a late withdrawl.........

Out of two competitions I am in I only lost one game all year and it looks like I will get knocked out in both Prelims, very disappointing finish :(

2245 for me this week and I'm through in all 5 leagues and still have 1 trade left.

2287 and I got done in BOTH Leagues!

One by 2 friggin points! F&%% you Hawthorn! Why list Mitchell if he wasn't going to EVER play!

Sh*ts me to tears but I love the game too much to quit so like a mug I'll be back next year
(I'll join the OCT one next year :))

Back
Top Bottom