2011 AFL Dream Team-OCT Comp.

I ended up getting 2475...... with a zero on my field with no cover

Still an alright score..... but not for this kinda round.........

Your smashing it mate. I ended up with 2594 for the round. That's my highest score ever.

Nice! I scored 2647 which was also my highest score ever! Also have Delideo, Goodes & N. Riewoldt to come back in for next week :) Check it out:
a.jpg

Just spewing it was a "one off' type of week as this would have been an awesome score to get in Week 1 of the finals!

a.jpg

thats massive mate! One of my other teams cracked the 2450 mark for the 1st time this season :)

A lot of big scores this week!

I pulled my ranking in another 200 spots to 699. Fingers crossed there's no reports or late injuries and I'll pretty much have a full team apart from Boyd. I shouldn't need to use any trades.

I pulled my ranking in another 200 spots to 699. Fingers crossed there's no reports or late injuries and I'll pretty much have a full team apart from Boyd. I shouldn't need to use any trades.

Same here (regarding having a Full team apart from Boyd) but there were a couple of my players slightly injured so I am not 100% how I will go yet!

Didn't have a great week (2205) - Lower scored me 11 :mad: but I scraped through with a win by 7 points :thumbsup:

What's annoying is I ALMOST traded Lower but thought; Nah, I'll save the trade!

It nearly cost me the win = Bad move......should always go with my gut feeling!

I only got 2220 lost 3 out of my 5 leagues. :(

I finished 1st in both Leagues I was in and won both so i have next week off :D

Got Lucky because the team that I played in each game (4th) score the lowest score out of all the Top-4 teams!

I've got 3 with about 96k in the bank. Ranked 763 overall.

Got a question for you guys:

I have 3 Trades with $147K and Lower (279K) or O'Shea (209K) that need upgrading (probably to Suckling ($330K).
I have this week off in both competitions I am in so do you think I should do the Suckling trade this week?

The problem I have is if I wait until next week he will probably go up about $20K meaning I may not be able to use O'Shea

Should I trade or wait?

I'd wait. You never know what will happen this week. Teams missing the 8 will start sending players in for operations to have them right for pre season. It happens every year.

Got a question for you guys:

I have 3 Trades with $147K and Lower (279K) or O'Shea (209K) that need upgrading (probably to Suckling ($330K).
I have this week off in both competitions I am in so do you think I should do the Suckling trade this week?

The problem I have is if I wait until next week he will probably go up about $20K meaning I may not be able to use O'Shea

Should I trade or wait?

I'm with ScottE too, I traded Lower and Krakeour this week as I have no week off. So it's do or die with me. I went Suckling and Fyfe. but if you have the week off, you should still be right to trade next week.

I'm with ScottE too, I traded Lower and Krakeour this week as I have no week off. So it's do or die with me. I went Suckling and Fyfe. but if you have the week off, you should still be right to trade next week.

Yeah that is true but what if I need to do two trades next week due to people being rested.......also Suckling will go up this week so it will cost me more. I know I should wait but I have this BAD feeling I will need to do TWO trades to cover for big outs next week so if I add my final upgrade in I won't be able to do it.

Went O'Shea to Suckling......hope I don't regret this as I have a nack of jinxing players :(

Back
Top Bottom