2010 Geelong Cats Discussion Thread.

First of all it's a part of Geelong, Second we've won 2/3 I'm allowed to have some fun, Third you haven't won a premiership in 20yrs so don't try & talk sh*t to me! :fist: :rolleyes:

Freo played great footy! Now people may say of course you are saying that, you are a West Australian! I am in fact a West Coast supporter and HATE fremantle but i have to credit them for their display last weekend. I think Geelong were unlucky in parts, but Fremantle's heavy tagging was brilliant and that was the best game i reckon i have ever seen them play, not because of the result just because of their tactics etc etc etc. Just because Geelong lost one game doesn't mean their out of it for the season, we never know Freo could have a great season and make the finals. Not like my West Coast:(

My 2 cents:v:

First of all it's a part of Geelong, Second we've won 2/3 I'm allowed to have some fun, Third you haven't won a premiership in 20yrs so don't try & talk sh*t to me! :fist: :rolleyes:

lol i think your skirt is up a bit high mate who cares about the past this is 2010. But if you want to bring up the past are you just upset that we have won 14 flags to your 8? Or are you pissed that Ablett is selling you out at the years end? Or is it just that you cant beat freo lmao :thumbsup: :woot:

Oh so I'm not allowed to celebrate the fact that Geelongs on top!
It took us 44yrs to get here, I'm allowed to celebrate!!!! :D

Geelong_Cats_postmatch7.jpg

Cats%202009_2.jpg

WE ARE GEELONG!!!

lmao 09 is the past mate your not on top stkilda is on 183% and frreo beat u guys so that makes u 6th

Oh no! We've played 3 games & we're not on top! Golly gosh! :rolleyes:

Who finished 1st 09? Saints who won the Premiership Geelong.
Who finished 1st 08? Cats who won the Premiership Hawthorn.
Did Brisbane finish 1st in any of there 3 Premierships? No.

Just because a team doesn't finish 1st doesn't mean they wont will the Premiership. ;)

Gee you just wont let up will you. First of all clean slate 2010 so stkilda is on top (at this stage) Geelong is not as (that is the past) First off this all came about you having a shot at me cause we havent won a flag in 20 years but it took you guys 44 between drinks so we got 24 years to catch up to you lmao. Second we have won 6 more flags than you in the history of the game so dont you talk "bullsh*t" to me.

hahaha good old collingwood supporters
hawthorn are the greatest
there we go :D
im sorry but the pies were in their prime when the leauge wasnt in its prime..
a premiership like post 1960 means a lot more than around 1920s..

This thread hasn't had much activity in a while.

Since then the Cats are on a 7 game winning streak with many injuries that'd be hard to squeeze back into the side. :)

Also a big game tonight! GF rematch!! Go the Cats!!! :D

No Chapman is a bit of a worry. But Geelong should have a comfortable win IMO.

the wet conditions should favor the cats, i think they will win by 4 goals in a low scoring slug out :D

Back
Top Bottom