2010 Geelong Cats Discussion Thread.

Taylor and Selwood where really the only 2 that played solid games. I was shocked 3/4 time taylor was on 99DT points! And yet his dps still worth nothing thats the penalty for playing down back

I can speak for everybody here when I say that the Adelaide supporters are ferals

Every club has feral supporteers, and Adelaide are certainly not the worst thats for sure....

I love how everyone is talking about the fact that Geelong played so poorley and that your all Victorians! The Crows beat Geelong at their own game and pressured them out of the game from 10 minutes on in the first quarter. The umpires were their typical hopless selves to both sides! The guy that commented he was there and that the umpires were gifting Crows free kicks is so full of sh!t, both clubs got a lot of cheapies and a lot of missed frees all over the ground... Oh, and it's 50000 people, not 35000 by the way!

Just love the fact that the Cats supposedly "can't" be out played and that they have to play ever so poorly to play. Fact is The Crows played much better footy for the majority of the night and should have been up earlier and by more then they were and also could have one by a bit more if the kicking was half decent in front of goal!! Geelong are a top side, they didn't have the best of nights, but that's because the Crows put them under so much pressure in their back half and the taggers did their jobs on Ablett and Bartel and also made everyone from Geelong accountable!

I still think Geelong are the best team in the comp by fasr, St Kilda and Collingwood very close seconds but as a Crows supporter Im happy as a pig in sh!t with the way we are travelling and the game last night proved the fact that when we are up and about we can match it with anyone in the comp!

Every club has feral supporteers, and Adelaide are certainly not the worst thats for sure....

I love how everyone is talking about the fact that Geelong played so poorley and that your all Victorians! The Crows beat Geelong at their own game and pressured them out of the game from 10 minutes on in the first quarter. The umpires were their typical hopless selves to both sides! The guy that commented he was there and that the umpires were gifting Crows free kicks is so full of sh!t, both clubs got a lot of cheapies and a lot of missed frees all over the ground... Oh, and it's 50000 people, not 35000 by the way!

Just love the fact that the Cats supposedly "can't" be out played and that they have to play ever so poorly to play. Fact is The Crows played much better footy for the majority of the night and should have been up earlier and by more then they were and also could have one by a bit more if the kicking was half decent in front of goal!! Geelong are a top side, they didn't have the best of nights, but that's because the Crows put them under so much pressure in their back half and the taggers did their jobs on Ablett and Bartel and also made everyone from Geelong accountable!

I still think Geelong are the best team in the comp by fasr, St Kilda and Collingwood very close seconds but as a Crows supporter Im happy as a pig in sh!t with the way we are travelling and the game last night proved the fact that when we are up and about we can match it with anyone in the comp!

are you calling me a lier? and where did i say the umpires were gifting the crows free kicks? its the crowd that make the umpires seem bad when really they are giving fair calls. if u asked a crows supporter after the game what they thought the free kick count was they would say geelongs way by 10, in fact the crows had 1 more than the cats. and mate the crowd was 41,000 not 50,000. im assuming there was 5,000 cats supporters which leaves 35,000 crows ferals. The crows supporters are so one eyed its not funny anymore, those grannies with their nitting need to ditch their 50's rule book and update. at least port supporters know their footy. Sure the crows played well, but by no means did geelong

lmao this is starting to warm up. Ok my two cents crows played pretty well but Geelong played worse than crows played good! I dont think Crows where that good and most certainly should not be thinking that they are round the ladder leaders with there sh*t depth

are you calling me a lier? and where did i say the umpires were gifting the crows free kicks? its the crowd that make the umpires seem bad when really they are giving fair calls. if u asked a crows supporter after the game what they thought the free kick count was they would say geelongs way by 10, in fact the crows had 1 more than the cats. and mate the crowd was 41,000 not 50,000. im assuming there was 5,000 cats supporters which leaves 35,000 crows ferals. The crows supporters are so one eyed its not funny anymore, those grannies with their nitting need to ditch their 50's rule book and update. at least port supporters know their footy. Sure the crows played well, but by no means did geelong

Im a Crows supporter, I watched the whole game and only just checked the stats too see the Crows had one more free kick then the Cats, and the Whole time I thought the umpiring was about par for both teams... Neither team got a advantage at all from the Umpires. I'll happily retract my comment about the 50,000 people as I was going off the fact it was supposedly sold out and in the heat of the moment didn't excatly check what I was blurting out :lol:

AS for the one eyed comment, It comes from every angle mate, 95% of footy supporters in general are on eyed.. making comments like the highlighted one are just stupid...it's all a matter of opinion... Oh, I wouldn't really say the majority of Port supporters know their footy as half of them are to smacked up to know whats going on anyway and the other half never graduated from primary school! :p
Im sure if your Tigers beat Geelong you'd be over the moon too and a bit jumpy at comments and so on.

AS fr the rest of ya's commenting about how poorly Geelong played, it had nothing to do with the pressure from the crows at all??!? Seriously, you guys are just blinded by hate and can't see when a rival club actually plays some good football. We stopped Geelongs run, we pressured them like hell and setup zones perfectly after every kick in and/or turnover in our forward 50. Our big forwards presented all night and stood tall when needed,we won the clearences....
Obviously didn't play perfect footy and relied on players like Ablett, Bartel and whatever that big forwards name is, to be well held and they were! Football is about both ends of the ground.....
The hate from opposition supporters is what drives most people and I love the fact that the Crows get so much of it.

Oh and the comment about the umpires being harsh towards the Cats wasn't insinuating the fact the Crows were getting the better end of the stick from the umps?!? GTFO!

Lol i dont hate the crows i hate Geelong more than i hate the Crows just stating how i saw the contest. Yes the Crows played well enough to get the points congratulations

yes i would be over the moon if the tigers beat the cats, but we all know that wont happen soon. and yes the crows played well. everytime i go to a crows game they just choke teams... ala Freo and the Cats and also the Tigers. they all just could penetrate the corridor and the crows didnt let it out of their forward 50. they are a different team when at Footy Park.

Did any one see the freak Geelong supporter on the news tonight in front of his car? He was fully bawling lmao. They asked him about Ablett and he was bawling again and said he will get stuck into anyone who knocks him. It was hill hairy ass!!!

Did any one see the freak Geelong supporter on the news tonight in front of his car? He was fully bawling lmao. They asked him about Ablett and he was bawling again and said he will get stuck into anyone who knocks him. It was hill hairy ass!!!

Yep saw that! They showed it on BTG and were paying him out. No vids on youtube yet though.

That's the spirit suck it up and move on, as much as it pains me to type these words.... Carn the Saints, anyone but Collingwood

Back
Top Bottom