2010 Geelong Cats Discussion Thread.

aaaaah probably because you can only win one flag a year?

Essendon of 2000 is the GREATEST team ever.

Geelongs of 07 etc is one of the greatest, but that Essendon side would maul you.

Still one more than Essendon of 2000. :whistle:

Would Essendon of 2000 come close to the Hawthorn team that made 7 GF in a row and won 4? Or the Brisbane team who won 3 in a row?

Greatest team ever my ...

Still one more than Essendon of 2000. :whistle:

Would Essendon of 2000 come close to the Hawthorn team that made 7 GF in a row and won 4? Or the Brisbane team who won 3 in a row?

Greatest team ever my ...

Um what? How can you win one more than essendon of 2000? you can only win 1 flag a year.

Yes it would have. essendon 2000 is the greatest side ever.

Its ok man, not sure if you were old enough to remember in 2000.

LOL, man you just owned yourself.

All of a sudden its essendon 00 + 01?

You clearly said still more than Essendon of 2000 above. lol.....well done
As I said, how can you win more than one premiership a season?

Im off son, the mersh is calling

Wait till saints get back Reiwoldt, My tip for Premeirs is looking great! How bad is Bartel, Chapman and Harry Taylor, anyone know?

Wait till Geelong get Chapman, Kelly, Ottens, Corey, Hawkins & Rooke. ;)

Chapman is about 1-2 weeks, Bartel looked pretty bad but haven't heard anything on it yet and the same goes with Taylor but his must be bad as he couldn't kick on his left foot. :ermm:

sorry us saints supporters get a lil excited if we beat you shame we couldn't do it when it counted but tonight we did so we are happy especially keeping u scoreless in the 3rd quarter..... ;)

---------- Post added 25-06-2010 at 10:56 PM ----------

could argue and debate this all night lol but am outta here!!!!
WELL DONE SAINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

please see above statment where is says shame we couldn't do it when it counted!!;)

lol i love how you have been owned for 3 pages of thread when you bought the thread back up and your still trying to fight off everyone. As much as i wanted cats to win so we would be in 2nd suck eggs people like you make me want to see them loose

lol i love how you have been owned for 3 pages of thread when you bought the thread back up and your still trying to fight off everyone. As much as i wanted cats to win so we would be in 2nd suck eggs people like you make me want to see them loose

Oh no I really give a cr@p whether a Collingwood supporter wants Geelong to lose or win. Pssh yeah right. :rolleyes:

Also I like how Collingwood relies on other teams to beat Geelong because it's not like they can beat us. ;)

Did anyone else watch this game? I had Ablett as my DT captain (should have picked montagna).
Ablett had a off night but just watching him he was lazy did not chase and tackle just wanted cheap possesions for him self did not care about the team just wanted to make him self look good. Was hanging round the packs but it did not go his way much latter in the game when his team mates where not passing to him he was getting sh*ty i thought he was going to through the toys out of the cot there at one stage.
If he had an injury he should not have been played cause he did not help Geelongs cause last night the game was in the balance and he had very poor ethic.

Ablett has been disappointing the last few weeks.... whats going on with him? I think i'll be relieving him of his captain duties. One of the Saints boys or Sandilands seems more consistent.

So what happened last night? I only saw a few minutes of it, but Geelong just seemed sloppy. I was so surprised to see Adelaide leading..... and of course win. Good on 'em though. It'll be a good boost for the Crows. And it will be a reality check for the Cats. Im sure they'll come out firing.

Did anyone else watch this game? I had Ablett as my DT captain (should have picked montagna).
Ablett had a off night but just watching him he was lazy did not chase and tackle just wanted cheap possesions for him self did not care about the team just wanted to make him self look good. Was hanging round the packs but it did not go his way much latter in the game when his team mates where not passing to him he was getting sh*ty i thought he was going to through the toys out of the cot there at one stage.
If he had an injury he should not have been played cause he did not help Geelongs cause last night the game was in the balance and he had very poor ethic.

I was at last nights game & I totally agree with you. there were stages when adelaide was going forward and had one loose man up forward and ablett was about 30m away but because it wasnt his man he thought it wasnt his problem. although in the last he definitely lifted his work rate and tried to get his team back into it was too late as the crows had all the momentum. but i think the umpires were harsh on the cats last night, i happens at every stupid crows game i go to, the crowd gets into the ump, all 35,000 of them and the umps just stop paying frees for Geelong. Ablett was being held at the contests and was tackled before he had the ball that many times it was ridiculous. it wasnt just Ablett who was 'off' last night, it was most of them, they played terrible and only lost by 11 points, not the end of the world, merely just a reality check which will get them going, so watch out the rest of the comp

I can speak for everybody here when I say that the Adelaide supporters are ferals

Back
Top Bottom