For Sale 2009 NRL select classic boxes/ Pre-sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems Ming.....you did a sterling job to get them out Friday and one more day of anticipation can't be a bad thing. :thumbsup:

cheers
Ross

Absolutely no probs Ming, You have done a great job, And i guess we are all very excited, like lil bloody kids at xmas time

Hey guys,

Recieved my boxes at 730 this morning:D

Only problem being i cant open them until late tonight:mad:

Just a heads up for everyone, you should be getting them today!!!!

A massive thanks to Ming for organising this, champion!!!! All the best to everyone on there breaks, il be busting mine around 730 tonight in the live break forum, and posting the results in the section Dave has done up.

You little Beauty, my 4 boxes arrivied, thank you Ming! Appreciate the Promo cards, this is going to be a long day till I can get to the first box later tonight. Good luck to all. :v:

You little Beauty, my 4 boxes arrivied, thank you Ming! Appreciate the Promo cards, this is going to be a long day till I can get to the first box later tonight. Good luck to all. :v:

Ok, I was very excited (extremely) opened 4 packets, great looking cards, nothing much to report first 3 packs then packet 4 a West Tiger Predictor. :D Just wanted to quickly share my excitment. My breaks will be on the box threads from now. Cheers Craig :D

well mine arrived just 1and a half hores ago i got
eddypetybourn top prostpect #272
toty raiders
toty manly
cpoty petro civevercever
mithchell pearce
jason ryles
luke stuart
nathan hindmarch
premier prediction raiders

plus a full set of raiders commons plus full set jdc raiders
so i hit the jack pot as far as raiders go all cards are for swap exept the raiders ones
cheers Sumo

I am sad:( no boxes today,but there is tomorrow :eek:

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

good luck everyone hope you get some nice cards

Boxes arrived this morning, Thanks Ming for organising all this, and the Promo cards too.

Have smashed into the first box and so far have a Doggies DT, Warriors Predictor, Ben Jones Top Prospect Sig, Glenn Stuart and Petero Civoneciva TOTY and Sam Thaiday, Joel Monaghan and Chris Heighington CPOY. Will finish the rest off tomorrow and get on to box 2!!

2 Captains down, 1 to go :):):):):):):):):

Almost 4000 hits on this post amazing.

Well done fellas.

Maybe be able to get another case if anyone is interested in another share???

cheer Ming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom