For Sale 2009 NRL select classic boxes/ Pre-sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if there are only 300 cases being made and there are 300 captain siggy cards and 300 captain siggy redemption cards should there then be a captain siggy & a captain redemption in each case.

so if there are only 300 cases being made and there are 300 captain siggy cards and 300 captain siggy redemption cards should there then be a captain siggy & a captain redemption in each case.

The odds say that there should be one Captain Signature redemption card per case, you send that redemption card into Select to get the Captain Signature card

cool so in theory three lucky punters should get a captain siggy card then.but as select says cards are randomly inserted in no particular order,so there is no guarantee that there will be one per case lets hope there is 1 per case good luck guys.

Done and dusted, no boxes left. Thanks all for joining in on the Group buy and good luck to everyone.
PLEASE post your box breaks on ozcards to show all 3 captain redemption cards were pulled.

I think Justin was going to start a predictor share so save your predictors and get in contact with him.

Yeah i will get admin approval before i officially anounce it. Good Luck guys and big thanks to Ming for organising it. Everybody please appreciate what an awesome job he has done to get us all cheap boxes.
Really the Case Cards are not much of a payment for the effort he has to put in, to get these out to us.

Yeah i will get admin approval before i officially anounce it. Good Luck guys and big thanks to Ming for organising it. Everybody please appreciate what an awesome job he has done to get us all cheap boxes.
Really the Case Cards are not much of a payment for the effort he has to put in, to get these out to us.

Well said mate. Ming you are a legend and worthy of the case cards.:worthy: Good luck to everyone and can't wait to start trading the cards. :v:

Hi all, l have set up trade threads for everyone (let me know if l've missed you) please respond to them and leave feedback when the boxes arrive.

ps: l will be leaving fb asap.

thanks again

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

thanks matskees and Foldee80 for the kind words.

cheers Guys

Yeah well done Ming you have done a top job organizing this you are a true legend.I got a message from select today about the classic albums it seems they are going to be $30 with no pages.Again Ming thanks for organizing this.
cheers were-rabbitoh.

Yeah well done Ming you have done a top job organizing this you are a true legend.I got a message from select today about the classic albums it seems they are going to be $30 with no pages.Again Ming thanks for organizing this.
cheers were-rabbitoh.

It will want to be a nice folder for $30, hard to beat last years Centenary for $28 from memory. In the flyer it looks very much like the Series 1 folders but green. :(

I have sleeves and pages at the ready, but no folder, for the "big break off"

Ross

yeah the folder like the cards is due out at the end of the week will have to get a few more pages before the big break until I can get a couple it looks like the old 3 ring binder.

Hi All group buyers, I also wish to personally thank Ming for all his energy & time arranging these box purchasers for us all. I am new on the boards, but certainly not new to good old fashioned service with a smile. In saying that Ming your a Legend. Good luck to all. Cheers Craig aka z240:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom