For Sale 2009 NRL select classic boxes/ Pre-sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
With GoMoto's permission i have set up live box break threads to see which box has what cards etc and we can make trade offers etc with everyone in the on the threads and its all together so we can all see whats happening it is also where e can organise Foldee80's idea of the predictor share.

here are the links:

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../54659-2009-classics-box-breaks-case-1-a.html

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../54660-2009-classics-box-breaks-case-2-a.html

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../54661-2009-classics-box-breaks-case-3-a.html

Good Luck everyone

Cheers Dave

When do you think we might start seeing some box breaks........if it is out Friday, packed over the weekend, sent Monday arrive Tuesday-Thursday ??? :v:

Exciting isn't it.........maybe its time to get the rubber gloves on :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ross

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Another point...... if I have more than 1 box from this case how will I know which is box #3 and which is #7 for example when they arrive? :blink:

Funny you should mention the old rubber gloves as I got a box today and the excitement is certainly building here,the kids cant wait for me to get my boxes BJ wants that dragons dt Ross,I'm sure they will be expecting me to give them the base set again not so sure I will this series.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Oh I forgot to thank Ming here not only for organising this but for also grabbing some packs of penny sleeves as I cant get them locally at the moment,your an absolute legend Ming,we are not worthy.
the were-rabbitoh.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

That is a good point Ross,perhaps you should ask Ming if they will be numbered as I 2 from case 3 and it would be good to know which box pulled the best cards.

[/COLOR]Another point...... if I have more than 1 box from this case how will I know which is box #3 and which is #7 for example when they arrive? :blink:[/QUOTE]

yeh good question, i did not think of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will ask gomoto if he/she can mark them

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

pm sent gomoto

I will be numbering which case the boxes come from but wont be numbering each individual box. This will be to stop people from getting ideas of case searching.

From the first post you will be able to see who is in your case share and which one of the members there will be getting the redemption.

I totally understand mate and thanks for that, i did not think about people case searching etc and your right people would argue over the box they want from the next case share and once they knew that the specific box was taken they probably wouldn't bother buying a box.
Cheers Dave

After busting a few packs I was tempeted to buy a box at retail but as I know they are on their way i'll have my fingers crossed for a Monday delivery.

I can see myself foaming at the mouth all day Monday knowing that my posties usually doesn't turn up until 3-4 o'clock on a monday and the kids will be home then.Absolute chaos then as they will be begging me to crack the boxes and let them open the packs.Thanks Ming for organising this and thanks to Dave for setting up the box break links your both legends.:D:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I can see myself foaming at the mouth all day Monday knowing that my posties usually doesn't turn up until 3-4 o'clock on a monday and the kids will be home then.Absolute chaos then as they will be begging me to crack the boxes and let them open the packs.Thanks Ming for organising this and thanks to Dave for setting up the box break links your both legends.:D:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Might be tuesday mate, as l did drop them off late (16:30ish) the the PO. Not sure if l missed the cut off time. :(:(:(

It's always like this isn't it - waiting for the postie or going to the Post Office to check the box. Amazing how disappointed you get if there is nothing there :lol: good luck to all when you do get your boxes and thanks to Ming for organising it all - I know it isn't wasy doing so many boxes on a group buy.

Guys,

Sorry that the boxes didn't make it out in time. I had to package 25 different orders and only just made the PO at 16:30 on Friday. I think l may have missed the pick up time.
I'm sure they will all be there tomorrow.

Again, my apologies and good luck again.

Ming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom