2008-09 Atlanta Hawks Season Thread

A good and much needed win. It was great for the guys to tough it out, with this being their fourth game in five days, in four different cities. Its the start of an eight game homestand, so the Hawks need to take advantage of it.

JJ was kept quiet for most of the game, but came up big in the fourth. Bibby kept us in the game. He has been playing very well this season, he has been hot from 3pt range. I thought Marvin did really well too, he had to defend Lebron for alot of the game, but still contributed on the offensive end.

Got the Bobcats in two days, before the Hawks only ESPN game of the season aainst Boston.

I reckon thats true it doesnt matter about your record so muc I think as long as you can make it to play offs and beat the big names like lakers celtics clevland and maybe spurs. I think hawks are a super good team I really like them aswell better then the boring spurs. (my team) and New orleans are not doing that good tyson c has been a sack and peja is playing weak.

Geee Hawks fans are really up for this game tomorrow. Online they are going nuts and its only December LOL

Sure we want to win too but....

The key is to keep the crowd out of any Hawks home game and we may lose Pierce tomorrow as well. Rondo vs Bibby will be key as well.

What do you guys think and if we pass this test our streak will eventually hit 20 wins me thinks. C'mon throw us a bone LOL

Geee Hawks fans are really up for this game tomorrow. Online they are going nuts and its only December LOL

Sure we want to win too but....

The key is to keep the crowd out of any Hawks home game and we may lose Pierce tomorrow as well. Rondo vs Bibby will be key as well.

What do you guys think and if we pass this test our streak will eventually hit 20 wins me thinks. C'mon throw us a bone LOL

Solid games by Rondo, Perkins and KG.

Dissapointing loss for hawks - It was a close game but that doesn't cut it. a L is a L. they need to get over the recent slump hump and beat some seriously good teams to gain that momentum back.

woah has it been this long since we posted in here

geez time flys

well playoff begin today for us

currently sitting at home waiting for the game to start

who else is watchin???

the heat just do not play well in atlanta

hawks play so much better when they are at home

heats problem no body was there to support wade

season low in pts for the heat 2

Back
Top Bottom