2007 AFL Premiership season official thread.

Just let me say...GO THE DEES! hahaha eh, so we're losing, doesn't mean me and my MCC and MFC membership won;t take himself to the game each week. 5/7 so far this year ;)

Well thats a weird looking half of football... I got back from ten pin bowlign with 10 minutes to go in Hawks Saints game expecting Saints to be up by 40... was surprised to see the score I saw... bloody eh!

im surprised blues are up at the half! im 3/3 for tipping this round but at the moment, if hawks and blues win, that makes me 3/5.

im surprised blues are up at the half! im 3/3 for tipping this round but at the moment, if hawks and blues win, that makes me 3/5.

Don't fret all level with the blues and kangas atm....

Hawks pinch a mini break... but I am in no way confident... if the game plays out the same way we should win cos that break will be hard for saints to reel in but if Ross Lyon rolls the dice and plays man on man... Saints should probably win... I'll be happy if we win... but I am not expecting it :(

I am 4/5 and I tipped Hawks I am 7 - 1 in picking correct result with my team, which is a fair effort I say. Was an ugly game tho until the final quarter. Good to see us able to win without Buddy kicking heaps of goals. Roughead did well and I liked Boyles work too. Dixon worries me though. And can our midfield get any better? Likes of Ellis, kennedy and tuck to develop yet!

i'd rather lose bymore than watch that crap...i know we had heaps out but by good, that was horrible...

Yeah it wasn't exciting... I found it riveting in some ways.... but as a rugby fan I can appreciate the slow play and the hard fighting for the ball... the loose men was frustrating at times. But Lyon chose to play that way and we outplayed him at his own game.

OMG WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how much this means to a Hawthorn fan. Port have absolutely OWNED us (Kinda like the BUlls used to own everyone) for the past 5 years.... this win, and to do it after falling behind is so fanbloodytastic!!!!!!!

OMG WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea how much this means to a Hawthorn fan. Port have absolutely OWNED us (Kinda like the BUlls used to own everyone) for the past 5 years.... this win, and to do it after falling behind is so fanbloodytastic!!!!!!!

Did i read correctly that you tipped against the mighty Hawks.[-X

You know better than that.:p

Back
Top Bottom