2007 AFL Premiership season official thread.

Oh well Richmond still in it... it got ugly for a while there.... I so want them to run over the top!!! Really need that to happen hehehehe

I tell you what, Hawthorn isn't playing badly, but Richmond are hanging around like a bad smell, and that troubles me - we need to win this one, because we have a tough end to the season and every advantage we can get matters!

Got to give Richmond credit, they have fought out the majority of their losses this year.... it's hard to understand why they have lost more games then Carlton - they appear to have more spirit than Carlton. It's a strange one.

Hopefully though, they fall short today as well.

blues are getting hammered. which i dont really mind coz i tipped sydney. hawks should hold the tigers off but you just never know. ill be 8/8 tipping if hawks, swans and freo win today.

Yup with you there Girl.....I'd get 7 too (Thinking that would be good) but alas Brett has e-mailed me already and he'll get 8/8 (also) if those results come in :(

I am wondering what on Earth we have to do to catch up Richo!!!

But, Great win for the Hawks :) Consolidation of second (for a week anyway) to be made stronger if Kangaroos lose - dayam our game against the Roos will be an important one in two weeks time (and I'll be there heehee).

C'ARN THE HAWKS!!!! :worthy:

I am wondering what on Earth we have to do to catch up Richo!!!

But, Great win for the Hawks :) Consolidation of second (for a week anyway) to be made stronger if Kangaroos lose - dayam our game against the Roos will be an important one in two weeks time (and I'll be there heehee).

C'ARN THE HAWKS!!!! :worthy:

Yeah I know what you mean......Belz (Brett) had been going down hill for a few weeks there and told me what he went this week so I knew I had 1 different tip. Personally I thought I had another tip on him but the Saints stood up and beat Adelaide on Friday night so I have known he would be 1 better than me all weekend :(

I have to admit this hasn't been one of my better tipping years but I didn't think Brett would even be in the top 3 so he has proven me wrong so far. There is still 7 rounds to go so we are in with a chance. The way I look at it - Once we are more tips behind than there are rounds to go then we have very little chance........at the moment we have more rounds left than we are tips behind so we are in with a chance :)

BTW - I think the Roo's will get up over Freo today but I didn't have the balls to tip it ;)

That was stupid by Kosi, i doubt he gets suspended but how dumb is he? Bateman and Baker will end up in a fight soon :D

That was stupid by Kosi, i doubt he gets suspended but how dumb is he? Bateman and Baker will end up in a fight soon :D

I believe he should get suspended for at least one week. That was reckless, high... actually it was quite deliberate as he moved his elbow towards Campbells head.

But you're right, he will either get off or not even get sighted.

And it's an interesting battle between Baker and Changa.

what a bullcrap 50M penalty...HE WAS OFF!!! also Dunstall has to be the most biased commentator going around at the min without Eddie

Back
Top Bottom