2005-06 Beckett BV's

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
hey guys, was wondering, are the new products like 05-06 spx, sweet shot, reflections etc, are there BV's already released? If so can someone help me look up 2 card BV's please?

Jim

ahhh i see, thanks mate! was just wondering how then the ebay stores price they're items. Like Chris Paul SPx's at $200+, just wondering how they're priced. Maybe current or past ebay auctions.

jimboiitmac said:
ahhh i see, thanks mate! was just wondering how then the ebay stores price they're items. Like Chris Paul SPx's at $200+, just wondering how they're priced. Maybe current or past ebay auctions.

Yep.. it depends on the first few auctions. The Chris Paul SPx autos went around $150au-$175. So the BIN people had it around that. But demand increased and now they're selling for around $200-$250. Bogut's were selling for $80-120au when they first came out. Now they've mellowed down to $50-$80.

Kobe's pretty hot on eBay at the moment. A few months ago, you'd rarely see Kobe autos. Now they're all popping out while he's hot.

Ebay will give you a good market value on the cards, works best on newer stuff with more activity on them to compare. Older stuff has more chance to fluctuate depending on who's looking/bidding that week etc - this makes it a bad way to price stuff IMO.

LOL I was only kidding then you know. Why would I offer $200 for a Bogut that goes for $60 to a Bogut addict? Oh wait.. that makes plenty of sense. :p

Back
Top Bottom