1 box of 08-09 Ultimate Collection

skeen

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jed
Hi Guys,

its been a while since i made a box break here on Basketball boards ... i dropped my my fave LCS and saw a case on the window. i asked my homies there if any good card pulled. Sad to say a triple auto of MJ /Lebron / KObe was pulled accdg to them . so i guess the case hit was gone but seeing quite a handful boxes left i gambled and i sad to say i lost of course LOL!!!!

so 3 base hits were TJ Ford , Jose Calderon and Gilbert Arenas

and my pack hit was

an Ultimate Six Patch serially Numbered 03/10 of the Golden State Warriors
bball001.jpg

bball002.jpg

kinda nice patches we got here but im glad it wasnt a scrub jersey or scrub auto

but the Ultimate six patch were Corey Magette / Jamal Crawford/ Brandan Wright / Chris Mullin / Andris Biedrins and Marco Bellineli

Magette (2 color from clippers jersey)
Crawford 3 colored from knicks
wright 1 colored black patch
Mulin 3 colored old school warriors
Biedrins 3 colored orange warriors
Bellineli one colored black patch

thanks for looking guess it was an alright break

At least it was a nice low numbered multi-patch card. Got a nice Mullin on it too.

Never heard of base cards as being "hits", but for a pricey thing like Ultimate, they should be hits.

Ersk

Nice card but ffs please get it out of that card case, why do people still use those hinged cases when everyone knows they ruin cards. arghhhhh

I hear you Cal! At least it's illegal here to send cards in it!

yeah i know that when i left my LCS i totally forgot to get some freebie magnetic one touch holders. so when i got home and was about to scan the card i was looking for some top loaders i could place it so i can scan properly. too bad all my thich toploaders wont fit the thick patch so i made use of the case for scanning purposes

FYI - Here it is

Postage methods that will NOT be tolerated:
a) Cards in a white envelope, regardless of individual card protection - sending in white envelopes is not to happen.
b) Cards sent in a penny sleeves without any other protection.
c) Careless packing methods, such as sending cards in top loaders without tape/team bag to prevent the card slipping out and being damaged.
d) Cards shipped in snap-tight cases with rounded corners.
e) Any other way you can think of that will cause a card to be damaged.

LOL !!!

so if i use a snap case that has no rounded corners is that allowed hehehehehhe

though in my entire trades i never used snap cases you can ask matt as he is a recepient of most of my trades here in OZ

I doubt it, they wedge the card in and icreases the chances of white corners etc. I have no doubt if you dealt with Matt you'd have been doing the right thing! ;):)

I doubt it, they wedge the card in and icreases the chances of white corners etc. I have no doubt if you dealt with Matt you'd have been doing the right thing! ;):)

hahaha i sent him the logoman of anderson ...im not sure if i sent it with snap case LOL!!!! did i Matt ?... cant recall .... just kidding

all i can say ewwwwwww to the snap cases am i right oz? but for this one i just need to scan it rather than scanning it bare with just sleeves

LOL !!!

so if i use a snap case that has no rounded corners is that allowed hehehehehhe

though in my entire trades i never used snap cases you can ask matt as he is a recepient of most of my trades here in OZ

I can say that in the multiple deals I have had with Jed (Skeen) he has never used snap cases ever! All of the cards Ive received from him were packaged very carefully and very well protected.

I have to say the snap cases should be banned from society!! LOL:D

Cheers
Matt

hahaha i sent him the logoman of anderson ...im not sure if i sent it with snap case LOL!!!! did i Matt ?... cant recall .... just kidding

all i can say ewwwwwww to the snap cases am i right oz? but for this one i just need to scan it rather than scanning it bare with just sleeves

damn straight! :thumbsup:

And don't stress bud, no one said you used them for any deals :)

Back
Top Bottom