04/05 Hoops from the Raffle

I did didn't I
This was still Above Average I would say !!!

Seen about 5 04/05 Hoops boxes recently and no Auto's (The are 1:4 boxes)

Richo said:
I did didn't I

Not so bad dude...i didnt have to pay for it so i cant complain:)

Damn..hate that..pullin the good cards last...much rather get them early and still think your in with a chance at more mojo...

Who said this was a reseal?

For your information i got this box from DaCardworld so please dont accuse anyone with false information thanks...

Good to see ya open the box mate, not too bad. I broke open one of these bout 6 months ago and only got a TD Gu and a Jefferson one. The Wade is not bad :) .

Magicman said:
Who said this was a reseal?

For your information i got this box from DaCardworld so please dont accuse anyone with false information thanks...

Good to see ya open the box mate, not too bad. I broke open one of these bout 6 months ago and only got a TD Gu and a Jefferson one. The Wade is not bad :) .

dont get your panties in a bunch, i was joking, who accused you or anyone of anything, i had no idea where the box came from.

is this one of the prizes from the raffle i objected to? how did all that go with the check and all that did you post a pic of your gf getting the money magic?

Richo said:
I did didn't I

Thought auto was one in each case. Correct me if I am wrong but last year there was a Hoops case share and soemone pulled the Jason kidd auto out from the one case? Well correct me if I am wrong.

Richo said:
I did didn't I

Yeah they look like there pretty rare...
I opened up a box a while back pulled Gordon RC, Wade Great Shots GU, Maggette GU and Marbury Auto!

cp3 said:
Yeah they look like there pretty rare...
I opened up a box a while back pulled Gordon RC, Wade Great Shots GU, Maggette GU and Marbury Auto!

How long ago was that ? You keep mentioning that card but it wasn't busted live was it ? I was only talking about Live busts, they are meant to be 1 in 4 boxes (autos) so hopefully there are more coming !!!

Richo said:
How long ago was that ? You keep mentioning that card but it wasn't busted live was it ? I was only talking about Live busts, they are meant to be 1 in 4 boxes (autos) so hopefully there are more coming !!!

OH OK there is a huge difference to breaking a box live in this forum and breaking a box at home.... I just was saying I pulled an auto so relax a little! :D

Back
Top Bottom