04/05 Hoops from the Raffle

Relax ??? Dude I wasn't stressed I was just pointing out that your Auto was not included because it was not covered in the survey I did of Hoops boxes busted here (Live) - No Biggie :)

The guy you bought the box of told me about someone who had pulled a Marbury auto but he wasn't sure if he was joking or for real - Wouldn't mind seeing scan of it - How about it ? How long ago did you buy that box ???
Regards

I dont think that ppl that dont break boxes realise just how hard it is and how much the odds are stacked against you pulling a great card. Ive busted 03-04 glass 04-05 spx 2X bowman chrome 04-05 and 2x bowman chrome 05-06 a few tins of 06 sp sig some 06 sp Authentic thats all in the last 10 months or so im sure theres alot more but thats off the top of my head, in all those boxes I've had 1 card I'd say will well and truly cover the box (the felton in sig) so respect the boxbusters if we werent here you wouldnt get the cards you wanted cheap :)

LOL Good Call shoes!

But even if you dont "cover the box" with that 1 card, its still fun!! i much prefer busting boxes than buying singles but thats just me

I agree Matty its good fun.... until you crack the last pack and realise you just blew another 200 clams lol...na its all good :)

Box breaks are all about the thrill....as i have said before if you are buying boxes to try to make money, you are just plain silly!!!!

While you dont pull that many "high end" cards, when you do it is great!!! I pulled a 02/03 UD Michael Jordan "Logo" patch (1:5000) and it was one of the most exciting moments i have had (in my card collecting "carreer").

Hopefully i get that feeling again some day!!! ;)

Can't say I have ever pulled a card (from a box) that good dude - Nice !!!

My Hoops Hot box was the best I have done in a LONG time but it was also my first NBA box for about 3 years so I can't complain.

Most of my Better pulls have been from AFL Boxes ?!?

Back
Top Bottom