Another fake??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should've just posted this in your old thread.

Same guy, same goods from the same product. Expect it to be a fake. I thought we came to a conclusion as to whichever one isn't serially stamped as it should be, are labelled to be FAKE!

Cheers~

It's not fake, just from Fleer Auctions. They've sorted ruined the hobby with these auction releases. The easy way to tell is if there is no numbering where there should be. Thankfully, there were some Dwight rare SP'd cards which I was chasing, which was sold in bulk lots, so I was gonna email the winner asking if he would sell them to me. Then I saw the original seller with even more rare bulk lots, and that's when I read the description saying the cards were un-numbered.

So in recap, if it's not numbered when it should be, it is more than likely from the Fleer Auctions.

Yeah I wouldnt mind picking them up without the jersey patches as an oddball type card but putting jersey bits in claiming they're real is just wrong.

People will do anything for money so I am not surprised at all !!!

I am just going to make sure i stay away from Fleer if I am looking for a Patch card !!

Like this Antoine. The proof for the floor auto

Hondofleerproofcard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom