Welcome to the new OzCardTrader

Yeah might take a bit of learning for the old blokes but you'll get there mate. Hold in there ;)

Seriously, there's so many nifty features that I'm still finding stuff and going "hey that's cool"

I'm hoping in a week you're all comfortable with it and forget what the old forum was like.

Put it this way .... There's no going back now :lol:

Ok...... where do I start....

First off, very interesting. :D

Now the issues..

* I was wondering where "multi-quote" went, but I think you covered it above where you said you could click the reply button on each post and it'll quote each one; problem with that is though, once you click reply on one post it will take you all the way to the bottom of the thread where the quick reply box is and then if you want to continue reading the thread before replying you have to scroll all the way back up again. Very annoying!

* Was wondering where feedback was, but you covered that already :)

* Wanted to collapse the side-menu on the home page, but you covered that too.... not a huge deal that you can't I spose.

* Can we increase the size of the avatars at all!? They are rather small TBH.

* When you have a "conversation/PM" is it possible to make it so it doesn't drop down that preview box thing - I didn't care to see it and just wanted to through to my inbox, but that dropped down when I hovered over it and then when I clicked it it didn't work, had to click it again to get it to work.

As for the new PM/conversation flow..... the idea sounds good, but will take a bit getting used to for sure.

Site looks horrible. Worst VB forum I have ever seen.

It's not VB ;)

Couple more things..

* Can we change it back to how it said that "xx" post was made x/seconds/minutes/hours/days ago rather than a date?

* Would be good if it showed the amount of pages a thread has without having to hover over the thread row, not a big deal though.

* Time the post was made should be at top of post instead of bottom...... just seems easier to spot up there.

* When you post a link it no longer gets the page title of the page

* The thread row of a sticky should be another color like before to make it easier to tell them apart

:)

Dunno if its been mentioned already and since i have to get to work don't have time to read 6 pages of feedback but I tried to leave feedback for brentus today and our deal was not listed in the available trades to leave feedback for so I couldn't leave him feedback. What is the go there? Does the deal need to be completed in the sub heading before feedback can be left?

I'm trying to work out the feedback issue.

I know you can leave feedback for the person who created the thread, but because I imported everything it isn't picking up that the person who replied is part of the trade.

A possible fix (which I haven't been able to prove yet) is if you aren't the deal thread starter on an existing deal, try replying to the thread again and then try and leave feedback.

Can those who have feedback to leave try this and let me know if this works or not.

I Need help, I ve finished a deal and wanting to leave feedback for the other person but my only problem is when i go to leave feedback for them the options of the deal threads doesn't have one of ours.

What Happens now?

Back
Top Bottom