You Must Send First If You Have Less Than 10 Feedbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, just my two cents worth.....

I really think you have gone about this the wrong way - if you feel as though you have been (or were about to be) ripped off or felt that there was something suspicious, it may have been better to send a carefully-worded message to one of the site mods, rather than just unload publicly.

I don't think that much of what you have offered in this instance has been "constructive" and I absolutely would guard against referring to anyone as a conman - there have been instances on this site where members have had to offer grovelling apologies after threats of legal action were made against them for defamation.

From personal experience I/we have been lucky as far as reputation goes - I sell on behalf of my Dad and people get an idea of the type of person you are after a while on the site. I would suggest that on maybe 1 out of 10 occasions we would have sent first, and I reckon I wouldn't even had 5 feedbacks hahahahaha. I can see both points of view to be honest, I guess at the end of the day, like anything, it comes down to an issue of trust.

It is quite the sexy saucy, much sexier than Adelaidechillisource for sure!
2820374867_30a12a0808.jpg

That was a little un called for :( I am much better than them....

but now i have seen it i want to try it!

Wtf.... Garlic chilli!

Yup, you know you want it... ;)

That was a little un called for :( I am much better than them....

but now i have seen it i want to try it!

How are you better! You are not garlicky at all!
Head over to Singapore then, we are just a few hours away. Or you could take the $48.50 dlvd deal if Brett doesn't want it :)

Let me see if I can get my facts straight.

X - wants to sell card to - Y
Y - (with long history and plenty of feedback)Says according to site rules you need to send first and then I will pay
X - says you are a conman trying to rip me off
X - starts a thread whinging about the site rules?

Is this what happened?

H
Yup, you know you want it... ;)

How are you better! You are not garlicky at all!
Head over to Singapore then, we are just a few hours away. Or you could take the $48.50 dlvd deal if Brett doesn't want it :)

Hell yeah I want it lol

Let me see if I can get my facts straight.

X - wants to sell card to - Y
Y - (with long history and plenty of feedback)Says according to site rules you need to send first and then I will pay
X - says you are a conman trying to rip me off
X - starts a thread whinging about the site rules?

Is this what happened?

yeah and as you can see it was such an interesting topic, we all went to maccas because it was nice weather ;)

what happens if i want buy something off someone with less feedback than me does that mean the other person has has to send before i pay even though we both have under 10 feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom