You Must Send First If You Have Less Than 10 Feedbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely right dude its a joke that they think the sites ruling system is a joke... shouldn't be allowed to trade on gere if your just gunna abuse the rules and aswell abuse people thats been on here for years this is rubbish!

Sorry, don't put word in my mouth, I never said the sites ruling system is a joke. Even a conman, does not have the right to do that.

Yes that was my reply to your outburst.. no that does not make me Mr. Nasy Conman from the land of Oz

Yes, that did not. But what about this?
"Pfft get of the site then if you dont wanna play by the rules.. I.dont care Ill get tge card cheaper ne ways.. Quit crying"

You started with "Wtf". YOU, started with all that. You should have leave it, when I said forget I asked.

Dude, while I somewhat agree with your point, constantly calling someone a conman isnt making a difference...

Yes, I know a conman won't change just because I kept calling him that. But it will alert others, and have them judge for themselves of what he is trying to do.

Yes, I know a conman won't change just because I kept calling him that. But it will alert others, and have them judge for themselves of what he is trying to do.

He's not a conman mate if u didnt wanna send the card first say no i dont feel comfortable doing that and move on im sure ull get rid of the card in other ways no need to drag it on as theres no point he's done ur done steer clear of each other on this site n everyone will be happy theres heaps of people on here that have bad experiences u dont see a thread bout every single one

But its gotten past that point now mate. You have said your piece, now let sleeping dogs lay! why not, you the rule bothers you, 1) make small transactions yo boost your rep, 2) just forget about it altogethe, or 3) get a signed letter from your mum stating that you are trustworthy individual and that you dont have to do PE today cos you have a sick tummy?

Dude sell on ebay first, get some feedback on there, shows us it's all good and positive and nobody will have a problem with you. That's in the rules my friend...... And Wtf is with all this chicken nugget bull$hit.

Dude sell on ebay first, get some feedback on there, shows us it's all good and positive and nobody will have a problem with you. That's in the rules my friend...... And Wtf is with all this chicken nugget bull$hit.

How dare you sully the good name of Matt by insulting the heavenly McNugget!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom