You Must Send First If You Have Less Than 10 Feedbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjand2345

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andy Tang
I seriously think this rule is flawed.

Think, I can buy from 10 different members here, and once I accumulate 10 feedbacks, I can command members with less than 10 feedbacks to send me their cards first without paying!

I am talking about selling a card or cards here, not trading. Everyone knows, when you buy something on the net, you pay first then you wait for delivery. Why is the process reversed here? The seller has no protection at all! Whereas the buyer is already protected by Paypal, why does the buyer need additional protection?

Shouldn't the regulation be just a guide? And leave to members discretion in its execution? I mean, will the site compensate the seller should the buyer eventually not pay? If not, then I think I should be practicing my own discretion then.

I seriously think this rule is flawed.

Think, I can buy from 10 different members here, and once I accumulate 10 feedbacks, I can command members with less than 10 feedbacks to send me their cards first without paying!

I am talking about selling a card or cards here, not trading. Everyone knows, when you buy something on the net, you pay first then you wait for delivery. Why is the process reversed here? The seller has no protection at all! Whereas the buyer is already protected by Paypal, why does the buyer need additional protection?

Shouldn't the regulation be just a guide? And leave to members discretion in its execution? I mean, will the site compensate the seller should the buyer eventually not pay? If not, then I think I should be practicing my own discretion then.

I have been on the receiving end of bad deals from new sellers. Thanks to the rules I didn't have to go through the time and process to get my money back. The rule has been here for years and I don't think it should/will be changed any time soon. Gaining 10 feedback does not happen over night. It gives members here time to get to know the person they are dealing with.

It's about establishing a trading history with various members. It's about building up trust to help reduce the chances of you being ripped off.

You can command new members all you like once you have 10 feedback to send you cards first, however if you stuff them around, it wont take long for your reputation to be destroyed. Most of the places you buy things from the net are businesses who have guarantees in place that if you don't receive the goods you get refunded or the goods replaced. There are also people who deal outside of paypal so its not going to cover everyone.

The site can't guarantee deals here as we are simply a place that introduces collectors to each other and track feedback to help them establish their reputation.

If you don't like these rules, there are plenty of other sites that don't have this rule in place.

Im sorry but Im against this idea as Im cping the brunt of this on other sites as well.. imo if the member has feedback on another card site it should count..

The rule has been in place for ages. Definitely since I joined, I got 10 feedback no problems.

Im sorry but Im against this idea as Im cping the brunt of this on other sites as well.. imo if the member has feedback on another card site it should count..
Feedback on another site is irrelevant, the sites are not affiliated.

Look at Blowout! There is feedback, but no deal thread, so you can just make it up. At least 10 on here is legit.

At the end of the day, Graham and the boys run this place as safe as possible by giving you all the tools to reduce the risk of being scammed. No system is foolproof, especially not ebay, but Ozcards is about as close as you will get FOR FREE! ;)

Look at Blowout! There is feedback, but no deal thread, so you can just make it up. At least 10 on here is legit.

At the end of the day, Graham and the boys run this place as safe as possible by giving you all the tools to reduce the risk of being scammed. No system is foolproof, especially not ebay, but Ozcards is about as close as you will get FOR FREE! ;)

I was referring to there and sportscard too.. I had to send a 200 card just becuase I didnt have 10+, wasnt happy at all.. took a long time to get the $$ for the card..

Well said mate! :) Spot on!

this guy is still whining about the friggin rule after he abused the crap out me just because he did not want to play by the rules.. calling me a conman and stuff just because I wouldn't deal with a member that doesn't play by the rules! get over it mate.. rules are rules we all had to do it for our first 10 deals!

Lets be honest also, because having 10+ positive feedback points does not guarantee a safe deal. I got ripped by a well established member of the forum with feedback in the hundreds. In dealing with new members even if I am buying I will insist I get the cards first for two reasons, one to check the quality of the card received and two, to make sure I get the cards. New members with less than 10 feedback points whether a trader or a seller will just have to suck it up.

Once more than 10 feedback points is received and they are all positives I am happy to buy a card and pay for it before receiving it. If in that more than 10 feedback points there are negatives for whatever reason then I wait for the cards or dollars to arrive.

this guy is still whining about the friggin rule after he abused the crap out me just because he did not want to play by the rules.. calling me a conman and stuff just because I wouldn't deal with a member that doesn't play by the rules! get over it mate.. rules are rules we all had to do it for our first 10 deals!

This guy is conman, no doubt about it. See what he said to me in PM.

This what he said first, trying to "command" me to send the card without payment, when I offered a card he was looking for:

"You will have to send first if you are still under 10 feedback anyway before I pay per site rules. Let me know when you get the card anyway and then we can move forward with a deal"

Then I tell him to forget it. And he said this:

"Pfft get of the site then if you dont wanna play by the rules.. I.dont care Ill get tge card cheaper ne ways.. Quit crying"

Mr Conman, what right do you have to ask me to get of the site? Do you own this site? And see, he can get the card cheaper, and he still asked me to send my card to him. 100% conman's work here. And he has exposed himself.

And see his lie again, I asked him to forget it first! I didn't want to deal with you, not you do not want to deal with me. If you have amnesia, see a doctor!

Lets be honest also, because having 10+ positive feedback points does not guarantee a safe deal. I got ripped by a well established member of the forum with feedback in the hundreds. In dealing with new members even if I am buying I will insist I get the cards first for two reasons, one to check the quality of the card received and two, to make sure I get the cards. New members with less than 10 feedback points whether a trader or a seller will just have to suck it up.

Once more than 10 feedback points is received and they are all positives I am happy to buy a card and pay for it before receiving it. If in that more than 10 feedback points there are negatives for whatever reason then I wait for the cards or dollars to arrive.

You are right, that's why I will never send a card first no matter how many feedbacks you have if you are buying a card from me. I am glad you are with me on this.

It's about establishing a trading history with various members. It's about building up trust to help reduce the chances of you being ripped off.

You can command new members all you like once you have 10 feedback to send you cards first, however if you stuff them around, it wont take long for your reputation to be destroyed. Most of the places you buy things from the net are businesses who have guarantees in place that if you don't receive the goods you get refunded or the goods replaced. There are also people who deal outside of paypal so its not going to cover everyone.

The site can't guarantee deals here as we are simply a place that introduces collectors to each other and track feedback to help them establish their reputation.

If you don't like these rules, there are plenty of other sites that don't have this rule in place.

I cannot agree with this. If a person choose to deal with a payment system to does not offer him protection, then he only has himself to blame. Why choose another payment system when Paypal is well-accepted, and protects the buyer adequately?

And by the way, isn't this the site suggestion forum? Oh, so I suggest something a moderator don't like, I am told I am free to leave? I would have expected better from Ozcardtrader.

Hows he being a conman before u join a site u read the rules if u cant abide by them dont join ur right he dont own the site but he's just tryna follow them nothing wrong with that its pretty harsh to call him a conman

Please don't get it wrong, I did not call him a conman when he wants me to send the card first. Why he did that, I asked him to forget it. Because I am not comfortable doing that.

If he is not a conman, please explain why he wants me to send the card, when he claims he can get it cheaper any way?

This what he said first, trying to "command" me to send the card without payment, when I offered a card he was looking for:

"You will have to send first if you are still under 10 feedback anyway before I pay per site rules. Let me know when you get the card anyway and then we can move forward with a deal"

"Pfft get of the site then if you dont wanna play by the rules.. I.dont care Ill get tge card cheaper ne ways.. Quit crying"

Mr Conman, what right do you have to ask me to get of the site? Do you own this site? And see, he can get the card cheaper, and he still asked me to send my card to him. 100% conman's work here. And he has exposed himself.

And see his lie again, I asked him to forget it first! I didn't want to deal with you, not you do not want to deal with me. If you have amnesia, see a doctor!

You are right, that's why I will never send a card first no matter how many feedbacks you have if you are buying a card from me. I am glad you are with me on this.

U like quotes? ok:

"Fu*k you!

You exposed yourself as a conman! If you can get the card cheaper, why even bother asking me to send it?

You can't fool me!! Start weeping!"

dont leave bits out to make yourself look good.. your just digging a deeper hole.. stop now before you look stupider than stupid mate. I am not a conman I just abide by the rules..

U like quotes? ok:

"Fu*k you!

You exposed yourself as a conman! If you can get the card cheaper, why even bother asking me to send it?

You can't fool me!! Start weeping!"

dont leave bits out to make yourself look good.. your just digging a deeper hole.. stop now before you look stupider than stupid mate. I am not a conman I just abide by the rules..

Why started it first? Remember Wtf?

Why should I be nice to a conman who is nasty?

I cannot agree with this. If a person choose to deal with a payment system to does not offer him protection, then he only has himself to blame. Why choose another payment system when Paypal is well-accepted, and protects the buyer adequately?

And by the way, isn't this the site suggestion forum? Oh, so I suggest something a moderator don't like, I am told I am free to leave? I would have expected better from Ozcardtrader.
Rules are there for a reason. Who are you (or anyone) to come to a site and start selling with no reputation? Feedback system is there to earn trust, and as has been said previously, would be close to the best selling/trading policies on any site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom