You Must Send First If You Have Less Than 10 Feedbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garlic Chilli sauce? No we don't. Do u know this guy?

It is quite the sexy saucy, much sexier than Adelaidechillisource for sure!
2820374867_30a12a0808.jpg

Nope I don't know him, but if he's keen to trade or deal in any way with me locally, I'll be glad to vouch for a fellow countryman! :D

still dont get how im the god damn conman here! jesus christ people who have dealt with me on here have never complained about the way I do business and I have asked many people in the past that had under 10 feedback to send first and 99% never had a problem whilst the other 1% just declined but never complained and I respected that! what I dont respect is this moron trying to drag my name through the mud just because he doesnt like the rules.. I didnt try and bend your arm at all to send first and stating that I ciuld get it cheaper ne way does not make me a conman it would have saved me in the long run to go through you because I have a tendency to not stop adding items in my cart from the beckett site.. jesus christ!

You are right, that's why I will never send a card first no matter how many feedbacks you have if you are buying a card from me. I am glad you are with me on this.

Mate I am not with you on this at all, the rules work, so thanks for your suggestion, I am sure the mods have noted it and already forgotten about it.

still dont get how im the god damn conman here! jesus christ people who have dealt with me on here have never complained about the way I do business and I have asked many people in the past that had under 10 feedback to send first and 99% never had a problem whilst the other 1% just declined but never complained and I respected that! what I dont respect is this moron trying to drag my name through the mud just because he doesnt like the rules.. I didnt try and bend your arm at all to send first and stating that I ciuld get it cheaper ne way does not make me a conman it would have saved me in the long run to go through you because I have a tendency to not stop adding items in my cart from the beckett site.. jesus christ!

Your not Corey, I say lets leave the newbie all alone in his fantasy world and move on with the important stuff like Rugby League and trading cards......... :)

You did not respect the 1%. If you did, you would have gracefully left when I said forget I asked. But you replied "Wtf". And that started it all. Don't deny it.

All conmen hated it when they are exposed.

It is quite the sexy saucy, much sexier than Adelaidechillisource for sure!
2820374867_30a12a0808.jpg

Nope I don't know him, but if he's keen to trade or deal in any way with me locally, I'll be glad to vouch for a fellow countryman! :D

Sincerely appreciate that, Pal.

Mate I am not with you on this at all, the rules work, so thanks for your suggestion, I am sure the mods have noted it and already forgotten about it.

Hey, pal, you are with me, when you said this, a few posts ago. I am trying to prevent myself going through the diffcult learning process that you did, getting ripped off by an established member of the forum.

Lets be honest also, because having 10+ positive feedback points does not guarantee a safe deal. I got ripped by a well established member of the forum with feedback in the hundreds. In dealing with new members even if I am buying I will insist I get the cards first for two reasons, one to check the quality of the card received and two, to make sure I get the cards. New members with less than 10 feedback points whether a trader or a seller will just have to suck it up.

Once more than 10 feedback points is received and they are all positives I am happy to buy a card and pay for it before receiving it. If in that more than 10 feedback points there are negatives for whatever reason then I wait for the cards or dollars to arrive.

Your not Corey, I say lets leave the newbie all alone in his fantasy world and move on with the important stuff like Rugby League and trading cards......... :)

Yes, newbie here, but not in the world of selling and internet trading. I don't enjoyed getting ripped, that's why I always try to be fair to be parties. If you have dealt with me, you will know that.

Hey, pal, you are with me, when you said this, a few posts ago. I am trying to prevent myself going through the diffcult learning process that you did, getting ripped off by an established member of the forum.

Yes, newbie here, but not in the world of selling and internet trading. I don't enjoyed getting ripped, that's why I always try to be fair to be parties. If you have dealt with me, you will know that.

Congrats Andy, you just made my ignore list.................=D>

I have no problem with this rule, as said previously it has been here for a very long time now.
I had to send first to blazers_fan9 not long ago and had no problems when it came to receiving the money. He has over 100% +ive feedback.
Even though I had another Login RUKAS with over 40+ive fb. I still sent first as it is THE RULE.

wow...dude..seriously get off your high horse....if you dont like the rules and the way things are run....leave.

calling someone a conman isnt very nice, im new and if i was asked to send first i would its the way it is, gaining respect of admin,mods etc.

damm now i feel like maccas :D haha

mmmmm maccas, they don't have maccas where I live in Mexico, the nearest is a 3 hour drive.:cry:

Im sorry but Im against this idea as Im cping the brunt of this on other sites as well.. imo if the member has feedback on another card site it should count..
Hope this hasn't been covered aready but for everyone.....

Please read the rules, that you agreed to when you signed up:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/help/terms

a) Members with less than 10 feedback on OzCardTrader MUST SEND FIRST unless the person can provide references from other trading websites and/or eBay with trading card history to the satisfaction of the member they are trading with.

it's all about protecting yourself when making a trade/sale.

I still dont get why hes a conman.
He may have been a dick to you, but it was still following the rules of the site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom