What Does It Take To Become a Moderator?

A lot of patience, a lot of alcohol, a following of young hot women, honestly, modesty and a cache of weapons.

Cheers
Matt

*Only some of what I wrote is true.
A speedboat, at least 3 sports cars, a house bigger than a basketball court, a supermodel wife/girlfriend and a rocket launcher

You guys are making me laugh and pissing me off at the same time! :lol:

So you answer his question but not mine?!?!? :p
The answers are there :D

A lot of patience, a lot of alcohol, a following of young hot women, honestly, modesty and a cache of weapons.

Cheers
Matt

*Only some of what I wrote is true.
A speedboat, at least 3 sports cars, a house bigger than a basketball court, a supermodel wife/girlfriend and a rocket launcher
Seriously, its everything the guys have already posted. And $10k in my bank account every year at Xmas time helps also.

You guys are making me laugh and pissing me off at the same time! :lol:

Honestly, you have to have a lot of patience, you have to be impartial, you have to make some tough calls that people wont like, you have to get used to having an inbox of a few hundred if not thousand messages, you have to devote a lot of time to review things.

You have to chase down people for information, you have to do extra work by talking to people within the hobby to get things for the website giveaways etc.

In Grahams case i know its been pretty costly too keeping the site running.

Cheers
Matt

Honestly, you have to have a lot of patience, you have to be impartial, you have to make some tough calls that people wont like, you have to get used to having an inbox of a few hundred if not thousand messages, you have to devote a lot of time to review things.

You have to chase down people for information, you have to do extra work by talking to people within the hobby to get things for the website giveaways etc.

In Grahams case i know its been pretty costly too keeping the site running.

Cheers
Matt

Cheers,
Whitey

Back
Top Bottom