2023 Check out my mailday - Not your usual singles mailday.

TAB1980

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Trent
So it's taken me about 2 years to put this together mainly due to getting sidetracked with other things and a bit of laziness from time to time.

But finally i have all of these in hand. Basically a single sealed box of every mainstream release from the 1992-93 season (Shaq's rookie year). It was tough getting reasonable prices on all of these and many have already slightly gone up in value during this time. I get the feeling these are starting to become more scarce now as less are coming up for auction leaving the inflated Buy It Now prices, some of which people are paying.

All up 17 boxes of series one and two plus a few other releases. I love the nostalgia of these products from back when i was first collecting.

20230824_144755.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool, though I could never leave them sealed!

Out of curiosity, what does a box of 1992-93 Stadium Club cost these days.

Very cool, though I could never leave them sealed!

Out of curiosity, what does a box of 1992-93 Stadium Club cost these days.

About $100 - $130usd for series 1 and about $300 - $350usd for series 2.

Ebay.com.au seems even higher again.

It's pretty tough for me to keep things sealed as well but it makes it a bit easier when it's a full collection because i know if i break one, i'm going to have to buy a replacement!

About $100 - $130usd for series 1 and about $300 - $350usd for series 2.

Ebay.com.au seems even higher again.

It's pretty tough for me to keep things sealed as well but it makes it a bit easier when it's a full collection because i know if i break one, i'm going to have to buy a replacement!

Thanks. Wow, that is crazy. I was buying the series 2 for $30NZ about 5 years ago.

How the world has changed!

Thanks. Wow, that is crazy. I was buying the series 2 for $30NZ about 5 years ago.

How the world has changed!

For sure. There was probably also a lot more of them around 5 years ago. I'm getting a sense that the qty available for sale these days is declining significantly.

There are about 25 Series 2 i can see for sale at the moment. Only two are at auction, the rest are at inflated Buy It Now prices.

Just checked. I paid $330usd for both Stadium Club series 1 and 2 back in 2021 so definitely going up in price.

Nice haul mate - i wouldn't have the discipline to sit at home with all those unopened boxes. Next step, 93-94! lol

Nice haul mate - i wouldn't have the discipline to sit at home with all those unopened boxes. Next step, 93-94! lol

Ha! Paying $1,000aud for a box of Finest would probably break me i think. Then it's close to another $1,000 for Ultra series 1 and 2.

How about someone goes for a '94-95 complete "set"? Emotion and Topps Embossed are two of my favourite sets.

(Unfortunately that someone will not be me!)

Back
Top Bottom