Up and coming players in the nba, who have you got?

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
So going forward, what young players are you thinking will shine and be the face of the nba?

Antman, I thought up until recently that he may just be a jerry stackhouse clone, but I think he may evolve.
Tatum definitely is, SGA I think willl be possibly there, luka gets that stats, let’s the game go to his pace and controls the game, but I’m just not sure he wants to always stay healthy, play both ends and have the killer instinct.
Trae young, I was hoping may evolve into a curry esq type player, but his shot selection last season was abysmal.
Jalen green and cade cunningham have showed flashes, Paolo Banchero looks like a beast and a healthy Chet will be interesting!
Wemby may take time to become a consistent star and scoot maybe more nba ready.
Your thoughts?

For me it's Haliburton. His game is so damn nice!

And I'm cheering for LaMelo and Chet. Both definitely not humble in the slightest, actually at all.. but I love that about them. I want people that talk the talk and then go out there and back it up.

This next year it's Booker and Tatums league though. Book might be MVP.

Like watching - Shai Gilgeous Alexander, Jaylen Brown, Jeremy Sochan, Josh Giddey, Lamelo Ball, De'Aaron Fox, Darius Garland, Tyrese Maxey, Jarrett Allen

Hate watching - Jayson Tatum, Zion Williamson, Ja Morant, Scottie Barnes, Jordan Poole

Have become not so much a fan of watching Trae Young and Luka Doncic over time. Maybe it's just the amount of time they have the ball, I dunno.

Keen on seeing what Victor Wembanyama does in the league but I won't be collecting any of his stuff I don't think.
Keen to see how Cade Cunningham and Chet Holmgen perform.
Also Evan Mobley as there's some big time hype around his potential.

Back
Top Bottom