Dipping the toe back in.

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Hey everyone.

I was a member here pretty active around the early to mid 2010s. Lived in Sydney and the main focus of my collection was collecting signed base sets. Both in person and through the mail.

A move to the Northern Territory kind of killed of my ability to collect IP signed cards, so I lost touch with the hobbie.

I’ve moved back over to the east coast, based in the Gold Coast now and looking through the cupboards I’ve found a few of my old folders of cards.

Do many people on here collect IP signatures anymore? I’d be looking at trading with people once I pick up a few.

What is the quality of the base cards these days for IP sigs? I used to prep cards with an eraser, does that still work these days?

Any tips on where to get base sets from the last few years? FB marketplace seems to be full of bent corners and “I know what it’s worth” sellers.

I look forward to trading with you guys.

Cheers

Good to have you back.

The IP market doesn’t seem to be as busy as it once was, that being said I think collectors like @Wookiedragon and @rhino1983 still chase certain IP’s.

I would suggest that Elite base cards tend to be a touch better for IP’s as they are more often a lighter background and have a matte finish as opposed to gloss.

18 Glory release is a good one to get IP’s on.

Good luck !!

Hey everyone.

I was a member here pretty active around the early to mid 2010s. Lived in Sydney and the main focus of my collection was collecting signed base sets. Both in person and through the mail.

A move to the Northern Territory kind of killed of my ability to collect IP signed cards, so I lost touch with the hobbie.

I’ve moved back over to the east coast, based in the Gold Coast now and looking through the cupboards I’ve found a few of my old folders of cards.

Do many people on here collect IP signatures anymore? I’d be looking at trading with people once I pick up a few.

What is the quality of the base cards these days for IP sigs? I used to prep cards with an eraser, does that still work these days?

Any tips on where to get base sets from the last few years? FB marketplace seems to be full of bent corners and “I know what it’s worth” sellers.

Cheers
Welcome back mate. Not many left to trade with unfortunately. I would be more thwn
Happy to help out and hopefully do some trades during the season.

Welcome
Hey everyone.

Cheers
Welocme back mate im based in sydney and collect ip base sets and my eels cards definitely keen to trade as i have spares from throughout the years cheers

Back
Top Bottom