Baseball Tek Patch and Auto 3/5 - 2008 Ultimate Collection

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
Been wanting one of these for a while now, haven't seen many of them, was very happy to purchase it from a seller on ebay, who was generous enough to send it to an international buyer. Cost me a fair bit but I'm proud i have it as part of my collection now, Tek is my all time fave BoSox player.

Tek Patch Auto 3 of 5.jpg

I am also waiting in the mail for a Lance Berkman 1/1 2003 Donruss Glove, Patch and Auto, here is a preview of what to expect, so can't wait for this baby to arrive!!!

ee9d_1.jpg

f2c2_1.jpg

Also won these 2 recently (CHEAPLY) can't wait to get them in my hot little hand

2006 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Signatures Bat Auto (Black) 4/10

2006 Just Minors Shane Lindsay GLOSSY AUTO #1/1

2006 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Signatures Bat Auto (Blue) 4 of 10.jpg

2006 Just Minors Shane Lindsay GLOSSY AUTO 1 of 1.jpg

2006 Just Minors Shane Lindsay GLOSSY AUTO 1 of 1 Back.jpg

Got this one coming too, think I will have to take a break from buying cards as these ones i got have cost me quite a bit when i add it all up

Curt Schilling 2005 Donruss Kings Bat, Patch, Auto 1/1, this one will hopefully add value each year seeing Schilling is now reitred

Curt Schilling Diamond Cuts Bat Patch Auto.jpg

all the cards just about arrived, just waiting on the Schilling one

I get annoyed though when you pay good money and your card doesn't get sent in a proper card holder such as magnetic or screwdown, Lance Berkman has a few dints on the sides

wow bec... they are some nasty nasty additions... great looking cards!!!!

Thanks, they are worth every cent too.

Waiting on a 2009 NCAA College World Series Arizona Sun Devils Team Signed Game Used Ball that I won, will post pics of it as soon as it arrives, can't wait to receive it as its got Aussie Josh Spence Auto on there

Here are photos of my recent addition to my collection

2009 NCCA College World Series, Arizona State University Sun Devils Game-Used Signed Baseball and includes Aussie Josh Spence

NCAA CWS Arizona Sun Devils Team Signed Game-Used Ball.jpg

NCAA CWS Arizona Sun Devils Team Signed Game-Used Ball 2.jpg

NCAA CWS Arizona Sun Devils Team Signed Game-Used Ball 3.jpg

NCAA CWS Arizona Sun Devils Team Signed Game-Used Ball 4.jpg

NCAA CWS Arizona Sun Devils Team Signed Game-Used Ball 5.jpg

NCAA CWS Arizona Sun Devils Team Signed Game-Used Ball 6.jpg

Nice pickups Beck. Ebay is full of cheap Aussie guys. Most of the time you can get the shipping down to 3-4 max...

Good luck!
Mark.

Here are photos of my recent addition to my collection

2009 NCCA College World Series, Arizona State University Sun Devils Game-Used Signed Baseball and includes Aussie Josh Spence

Sadly I think these pictures are the closest I will get to having this ball as part of my collection, it still hasn't arrived paid for it on the 20th of June its now the 21st of July, last response i got from the seller was on the 4th of July they said it will reach me soon, still waiting, concerning me as i have sent them a number of messages just recently asking them when it was posted out, they aren't responding. I paid through paypal, hoping i can get this amount back i spent on it, lost out $100 (AUD)

Sadly I think these pictures are the closest I will get to having this ball as part of my collection, it still hasn't arrived paid for it on the 20th of June its now the 21st of July, last response i got from the seller was on the 4th of July they said it will reach me soon, still waiting, concerning me as i have sent them a number of messages just recently asking them when it was posted out, they aren't responding. I paid through paypal, hoping i can get this amount back i spent on it, lost out $100 (AUD)

Funny as soon as i put through a claim to paypal about not receiving my item, the seller answered me for the first time since the 4th of July. Said it never reached me because the post office was trying to contact me to sign for it, funny that i never got any parcels or post office trying to contact me, its apparently being posted back to the seller then as soon as they receive it they will post it back to me by express post hahaha will believe it when i see it!

Back
Top Bottom