SO PSSD OFF WITH EBAY!!!!

snooper1304

Banned User
Real Name
daniel
Man, its happened 3 times now!
when a seller has 2 items ending same time, i bid on both in last 10-15 secs and it keeps loading and loading then says i missed out? My net is quite fast, DL songs in less than 15 secs and most movies within 20 mins or so. Is this an issue with ebay?
i always bid last 5 secs even 4 secs and it ALWAYS goes through. Ive even hit bid button when there is 2 seconds b4 and no probz.
The 2 cards i missed, Card 1 i put max $85 and card 2 i put 25....
Card 1 went for $40 and card 2 went for 15 :mad:

The thing is they are super rare cards and probably wont get the chance to get them again.

FML

thanks guys i still want to cry though... ive never used those as i usually bid in last 5 secs without issues.
missed out on HOFers hank iba souvenir cuts, went for 40, and clarence gaines sports icons, went for 5.
I use mac and tried gixen but its pc only (i think) so im gonna try out auctionsniper.
Can this bid in last 5 secs for you?

cheers guys

ps FIND ME A HANK IBA AUTO!!!!!!

so you professional ebayers.... is there a program/app that notifies you of new listings?
eg. If i put keyword 'michael jordan auto' is there a tool that finds them as they are listed?

thanks for all the help guys, i feel like a senior citizen now with all this stuff! i though i had it all down pat hehe

so you professional ebayers.... is there a program/app that notifies you of new listings?
eg. If i put keyword 'michael jordan auto' is there a tool that finds them as they are listed?

thanks for all the help guys, i feel like a senior citizen now with all this stuff! i though i had it all down pat hehe
You can save your searches, and I get notified on the ebay app when any of these saved searches have new listings.

sniper progs are alright, but if my max manual bid is higher than your snipe bid i'll still win.
if you use a snipe prog you still need to put in your max bid, so why not just put that bid in manually?

sniper progs are alright, but if my max manual bid is higher than your snipe bid i'll still win.
if you use a snipe prog you still need to put in your max bid, so why not just put that bid in manually?
Well im new to it.
This morning i used myibidder to see how it worked and it was good. The plus side is your computer/net can be off, its automatic.
My computer has dropped out maybe 3 times this year and 1 of those times i lost a super steal so im always going to use this as backup now.
Plus, you just put in your max... if you get it cheaper, nice, if it goes over, you wont impulse buy and keep bidding.

I never use a sniper (don't trust them one bit) and Ill tell you If I really really want a card I do not wait less than 7 secs to bid just in case.

Back
Top Bottom