2023 Check Out My Mailday!

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
So I've been picking up some cracker KG cards this year , I'm probably on target to have my biggest spend year of all time if I include grading fees which has been big this year I think I've graded over 100 cards.

The main 2 I have been waiting to share is these 2 though - I'd kind of put them out of my mind, especially around 2021 when the prices were huge I just refused to pay at those prices but the 03-04 popped up thanks to a new member messaging me that he had one on the way back from a PSA sub and we worked out a deal.

Soon after that I picked up a raw version of the 07-08 and sent that off to PSA. Expected a 7 but wrapped with the 8 and that it matched the other grade.

So I'm happy with this pairing! The 2 most meaningful Exquisite years for me as a Garnett collector - 03-04 MVP season and 07-08 Championship season. Don't need any others now until I concentrate on finishing the Rookie graded chase!

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2462.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pop 5 as a PSA 8 and only 3 higher

IMG_2056.JPG

Population 1 total

IMG_1977.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_1975.JPG

Last edited:
I also sent Nat Turner a message and thanked them for adding the scans - seems like it started around the 7xxxxx serial numbers where they scanned all cards. So good.

IMG_2077.jpeg

the 03-04 looks amazing overall, I think it was the missing/worn foil on the front that might have brought it down. Didn’t really bother me

To be honest, 03 Exquisite has the largest variance in grades I've ever seen.

Corners are typically not great. Same with edges.
Missing foil is common

I personally prefer the foil to be in tact.

I'd take my PSA 8 Kobe over many of the 9s I've seen with missing foil.

Really tricky. An 8 is really strong and I'm considering going after PSA 8s only.

Well done.

O'G basketball card royalty has entered the forum! Great blast from the past. 07-08 definitely up there contending for the title of nicest Exquisite base cards.

Back
Top Bottom