Signed NRL Classics

Hahaha. Braddy Haddin was there!!! Post pics up if you have any Classics mate!!! I would love to see. Im going to the Cowboys/Roosters match. Aiming for the Cowboys but hoping to get some Roosters, like Fittler and Fitzgibbon as its there last game.

nice cards very nice Blade love the Tank and Benji cards
Would like to maybe do a trade for these
Went to raiders v knights game last night and got a heap of cards signed. Will post some pics tommorow.
Also saw our number 1 raiders member Brad Haddin at the game too :)

I am interested in trading Classics if you have swaps of them. I have heaps of swaps Tigers, Sharks, Titans and some Broncos.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Hahaha. Braddy Haddin was there!!! Post pics up if you have any Classics mate!!! I would love to see. Im going to the Cowboys/Roosters match. Aiming for the Cowboys but hoping to get some Roosters, like Fittler and Fitzgibbon as its there last game.

If you get any swaps, I would be interested in swapping with you.

Here are the classics we got the other night at the raiders game. i will post the other card pics i have in mailday/cardpics section:thumbsup:

100_1097.jpg

i'll post pics soon, ggot Jason Taylor, Craig Wing and Merritt at the last game, even got my trinations Wing card signed, he wanted to keep it, said he had never seen one, and definately never signed one, and now hes gone, do i have a 1/1?? lol!

Back
Top Bottom