Signed NRL Classics

Scored another win in this thread today. JDC signed by Hendo, Kevvie and Zillman(Dracula):lol:

P8140332.jpg

Lets hope Kevin Gordon goes on to be a legend of the game. This card is the 1st card of himself that he has ever signed. He had great pleasure in showing it to David Mead and reminding him that he hasn't got one yet.
P8140333.jpg

I know BLADE already won this category (good job by the way). But I went to the Cowboys Season Ticket Holder Fan Day & got these cards signed. Everyone looked at the cards & then looked at the bio on the back. Willie Tonga wasnt there because he was injured & Travis Buns & Antonio Kaufusi were dropped so they were with their qld cup teams. Anyway here they are...

footballcards080.jpg

rub it in why dont you Cowboys4lyf :(:(:cry:

Nah, im joking. VERY nice mate. I LOVE them. Cant wait for round 26!!!!! I love the JT, Bowen and Webbs signed cards (Webb actually gave you his full signature)

And Ver Nice BLADE! I bet Kevin would give $hit to Mead. I would if I had a card and another guy didnt :lol: Good on ya

Very nice you too. A++++

Also, Congrates to BLADE for winning another category. What a tank!!!

Here are my latest signed cards

IMG (2).jpg

IMG_0001 (3).jpg

Did any of them ask for a card or 2. McCulloch, Kenny and Parker got some cards off me last weekend.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I was just wondering if anyone is interested in doing team swaps. I can get full sets of signed Titans classic cards if anyone is interested in swapping full team sets of any other teams. I already have my Broncos set and will be getting a few Sharks and Tigers sets done over the next 2 weeks.

Hi guys. If you have any signed Classics, post the pictures up here. Im sure everyone enjoys seeing them!

I am going to next Friday night game!!! Broncos v Dragons. Getting Broncos cards signed and might try to get a few Dragons if I have the time. :):)

Hi guys. New competition! See who can get the first card signed from the 16 Teams. So far, people have put up Titans, Broncos and Cowboys. Come on guys, lets get all teams signed. 13 teams to go!

Hi guys,
Came back from the panthers vs broncos game with these. The game might of been crap to me :mad: but getting to meet the boys, get photos and get some signed merchandise was great!:D

Anyway here are the classics i got done:

Pantherclassics.jpg

(Gordon was signed in silver because the gold pen was stuffing up on me towards the end of the session)

And i got Petero to sign my TOTY card!
Petero.jpg

Ill bring up pictures of everything on a separate thread later...
Brplat

I have an Adam Cuthbertson and a Glenn Hall from Manly which I will post up when I get time. They both played at Burleigh on the weekend. So did Steven Michaels from the Broncos. He has been dropped to QLD Cup for the Bears.

the gold pen looks awesome, definitely gotta get me one of those, and a silver one, what brand are they brplat?

The gold is "Artline 900xf GOLD" and the silver is "Pilot Super colour Silver"
Brplat

my cousins uncle, is the trainer of the broncos toyota cup team, and everyday, he is around the broncos nrl team as well :), he said i can give him some stuff and he can get it signed, im getting the whole broncos classic set done, and possibly also some photos and broncos inserts from other collections :D

WOW!!! Very nice mate. Wish it was my cousins uncle :(

My auntys friend always goes to Parra stadium and knows everyone there. He said next year when they play the Cowboys he can get me into there LOCKER ROOM!!!! CANT WAIT

When I was a kid i was in the dressing room every 2nd week, sometimes dad could get some of my mates in too, ahh memories. I remember there was always beer in there for the players, then as the years went on only gatorade and water, snakes and sandwiches, and no stretching or warming down after games, how things have changed.

Hoping to get my Dragons Double Trouble and Classic set signed tonight and if possible a couple of Broncos cards too.

Back
Top Bottom