Signed NRL Classics

mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi

Lets see who can get the first NRL CLassics cards signed. No prizes but we'll see who can get the first base card, CPOY and DT. I am going to the Round 26 game (Roosters v Cowboys). Going to try to get my DT, CPOY and base signed :D

Winners
Base card- BLADE
Jersey Die Cut- BLADE
Club Player of the Year- BLADE
Team of the Year- brplat
Double Trouble-freeballs

Also, first player to get one base card from the team
Broncos-BLADE
Bulldogs-
Raiders-Victor the Viking
Sharks- BLADE
Titans- BLADE
Sea Eagles-BLADE
Storm-
Knights- nathraider
Cowboys!-Cowboys4lyf
Eels-
Panthers- brplat
Dragons- mattbowen
Rabbitohs-
Roosters-
Warriors-
Tigers-BLADE

Good luck :)

DOES THIS MEAN I WIN!!!!
:woot:

P8060320.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Even better, the guys had never seen these cards before and turned them straight over to read their bios on the back.

I have the 1st ever classics signed by Walks, Carty, Boof and Rat.

Congrates BLADE!!! You have won the base card section :D

Very nice looking cards when they are signed. :woot:

When did you get them signed mate??? You got them very quickly. :thumbsup:

Popped my head in at training yesterday morning. As I said it was the first time our boys had seen them. Walks was happy that he finally got a card but not too pleased with the photo.

hahaha. Walker looks like hes made a break in the photo but. he has had a tough run at the Titans though. I love seeingthe young guns getting a card, such as Idris and Uate.

The Cowboys have the same old same old :(

hahaha. Walker looks like hes made a break in the photo but. he has had a tough run at the Titans though. I love seeingthe young guns getting a card, such as Idris and Uate.

The Cowboys have the same old same old :(

It has been like that with the Titans as well. Im glad Esi got a run and Kevvie in the Jerseys

I know. The Titans always have Prince, Baileuy, Presto, Harrison, Laffranchi,etc

Same with Cowboys. never no-one new. I though there would be a John Williams in the common. At least theres a Ty though. And we have our first Tonga card as well :thumbsup:

Also, congrates on getting the first Classics signed. Sorry theres no prize :D

Good idea mate. Forgot about that. :thumbsup:

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

These are from Champions

SIGNED HINDMARSH & HAYNE EELS DOUBLE TROUBLE CARD 2009 - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 10-Aug-09 20:24:28 AEST)

SIGNED MANLY SEA EAGLES DOUBLE TROUBLE CARD 2009 RARE - eBay Trading Cards, Merchandise, NRL, Rugby League, Sport. (end time 10-Aug-09 20:28:29 AEST)

I would absolutley love to own these babies, especially the Cowboy DT!!!

Aiming to get it at Roosters game.

:woot: WOW!!! Cant wait to see it. Was it there first time seeing the cards as well? HAHA

Yes it was. I actually gave a card to McCulloch, Kenny and Parker because they had never seen them.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Some of the cards that I got signed at the training session on Saturday morning.

I can't believe that I forgot to get out my Folou Team Player of the Year:cry:

broncs001.jpg

broncs003.jpg

broncs002.jpg

Just looked over the cards gain carfully, and mate, I LOVE THEM!!!

Cant believe you gave cards to McCullough, Kenny and Parker!!! It wuld be mcCuloough first ever card :)

I love the FOlau signed cards :D

Also, shame about the Folau Teams of the year mate. Theres always next time.
Also, Are you getting a DT signed anytime soon? I wanna come first for that!!! :D :lol:

mattbowen :)

Back
Top Bottom