Signed NRL Classics

When I was a kid i was in the dressing room every 2nd week, sometimes dad could get some of my mates in too, ahh memories. I remember there was always beer in there for the players, then as the years went on only gatorade and water, snakes and sandwiches, and no stretching or warming down after games, how things have changed.

Hoping to get my Dragons Double Trouble and Classic set signed tonight and if possible a couple of Broncos cards too.

Its possibly every football fans dream to run out with your team on Grandfinal day. It has been my dream every since I watched my 1st Grandfinal back in the 70s.
My NRL dream is very much alive this year and could possibly happen on Grandfinal day if the Titans make it.

Back on subject...

I recently got Esi Tonga, Mark Minichiello, Bull Bailey Nathan Friend and Boof Laffranchi to sign a pile of Classics for me. Including Jerseys.

Hi. Got some Broncos that I will post up later. Just want to quickly get in so I can win the Dragons base card section.

I just saw Hornby walking on the street after the game last night so got him to sign these cards. Happy with the Centenary one but the Classic doesnt look all that good. The pen smudged.

I have found the classics dont go that well when getting them signed :(

(Sorry about the pics. Dont know what happened to the bottom)

scan0012.jpg

I got around 90 more cards hand signed today. The Tigers flew into town.

Lots of 2009 stuff, Classics, Champions and Telegraph. Lots of doubles also if anyone is interested.

Hi. Got some Broncos that I will post up later. Just want to quickly get in so I can win the Dragons base card section.

I just saw Hornby walking on the street after the game last night so got him to sign these cards. Happy with the Centenary one but the Classic doesnt look all that good. The pen smudged.

I have found the classics dont go that well when getting them signed :(

(Sorry about the pics. Dont know what happened to the bottom)

here is a tip that really works on the classic cards. Use a new eraser and rub the face of the card gently, what it dies is very slightly dulls the coating on the card so that the pen performs better.

Found this out first with the 2005 Power series, got them autographed by the Broncos with new Sharpie and it was like they were dipped in water, very streaky...........so, got another set, gave them the rubber treatment and perfect.

There are prolly other tricks out there but this works for me.

nice cards very nice Blade love the Tank and Benji cards
Would like to maybe do a trade for these
Went to raiders v knights game last night and got a heap of cards signed. Will post some pics tommorow.
Also saw our number 1 raiders member Brad Haddin at the game too :)

Back
Top Bottom