Redemptions Contact

Coopz05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Coopz
eBay User
healfan
Does anyone have a best contact email about redemptions. I know we;ve spoke about it on here before, but so many things at Panini have changed so may not be current.

I have over a dozen Ingles redemptions from 2018,19 & 20, and now I see he has sticker autos in the new Hoops, and they have fulfilled 21-22 Recon redemptions with sticker autos, yet there is no update on my older redemptions. I want to know if they plan on ever fulfilling those ones, or have they just abandoned anything pre a certain date now.

I had a contact but they were no help - asked for some replacements and they were going to try to find some stuff at the national for me - nothing
requested replacements on the website months and months ago - nothing still

looks like a write-off

There's also another rip-off way Panini are getting out of stuff - Redemptions listed on COMC - I bought a few in around 2012. They have just sat there. Requested replacements and got no where.

Say someone lists a redemption card for sale and you buy it, I'm not even sure how good their process is to keep track of it - how would they? The original redeemers probably ended up still getting them! Glad it wasn't anything huge but I feel bad for some people out there who got caught up in it!

Back
Top Bottom