Hockey Panini Redemption Replacement Bonanza Pt 1 & 3 !

Lazlow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mat
eBay User
blackmetalfan666
So I've been out of card collecting for about 5 years, and I've since forgotten about all those redemptions I had lodged with Panini.

But Panini hadn't, and I guess they've been cleaning out their system. Sadly none of the redemptions came through as I received nothing but replacements (and not all hockey either!)

Here's what I had pending:
2011 Playoff Contenders Contenders Match-Ups Booklets Tim Erixon/Ryan Callahan New York Rangers
2013 Panini Crown Royale (13-14) Silhouette Signatures Prime Jonathan Quick Los Angeles Kings (/ 25)
2011 Panini Dominion (11-12) Peerless Patches Autographs Erik Karlsson Ottawa Senators (/ 40)

And here's what I got

Cards (1).jpg

Cards (6).jpg

I mean, Score? Limited?! Really?!? Hugh Jessiman literally had a cup of coffee in the NFL, and Jeff Deslauriers got one season of substance with the Oilers when Khabibulin went down injured.

Cards (5).jpg

NFL Mosaic sparkle pack came with 2 NBA Prizm sparkle packs which I've posted here.

If there's two things - other than prices - that made me quit cards, its redemptions and sticker autos.

Last edited:
It seems if you followed up with a email or replacement request through the site you got more specific/better cards than if it was done automatically and just sent to you.

Oh dang. Snooze ya lose. I remember getting frustrated with Topps redemption process with their UFC cards. When I quit the hobby I just walked away from it all.

So I've been out of card collecting for about 5 years, and I've since forgotten about all those redemptions I had lodged with Panini.

But Panini hadn't, and I guess they've been cleaning out their system. Sadly none of the redemptions came through as I received nothing but replacements (and not all hockey either!)

Here's what I had pending:
2011 Playoff Contenders Contenders Match-Ups Booklets Tim Erixon/Ryan Callahan New York Rangers
2013 Panini Crown Royale (13-14) Silhouette Signatures Prime Jonathan Quick Los Angeles Kings (/ 25)
2011 Panini Dominion (11-12) Peerless Patches Autographs Erik Karlsson Ottawa Senators (/ 40)

And here's what I got

Cards (1).jpg

Cards (6).jpg

I mean, Score? Limited?! Really?!? Hugh Jessiman literally had a cup of coffee in the NFL, and Jeff Deslauriers got one season of substance with the Oilers when Khabibulin went down injured.

Cards (5).jpg

NFL Mosaic sparkle pack came with 2 NBA Prizm sparkle packs which I've posted here.

If there's two things - other than prices - that made me quit cards, its redemptions and
That Brock Purdy is 🔥 right now. Easy sell.

I was going to make an offer to take it off your hands but it was going for so much more than I was willing to pay. Congrats on the quick sale!!

Back
Top Bottom