PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Just lost a 1 point thriller to Mollison. Man was that game frustrating. Terrible lag that seemed to happen on all my key defensive moves...he got up 12 in the last cause I couldn't change players on D and cover the open look cause the lag wouldn't register the button stroke! Finally it stopped and I came back hard to lead by 3 late, but struggled down the stretch and he simply went to the hole with Ellis to get the key buckets. Was great game, but wish it could have been without the lag so it could have actually been fun...

I had 3 games last night. Got annihilated in all of them! lol

I was beating aussiemjfreak for awhile then the server sh.it itself. We restarted and I got pumped! :(

I was pretty close to snapping my controller in half. There was a time when I used to dominate all mates in basketball games. maybe I'm just getting too old or something! heheheh

I was pretty close to snapping my controller in half. There was a time when I used to dominate all mates in basketball games. maybe I'm just getting too old or something! heheheh

Don't worry ryan, i was like that in 2k10 OCTS2, was getting hurt by others, lol... bitta practise has help me heaps, much better this year. I've got friday off, hopefully be able to get some games goin!

Had 2 very contrasting games tonight! Against Zel, I was getting open and they were dropping, then against ITR none of my open shots were dropping...but his were raining in :) Couldn't stop the pick and roll after pick and roll after pick and roll and hit the open man for the jumper and then couldn't hit my chances down the other end. Nice game mate :)

Had 2 very contrasting games tonight! Against Zel, I was getting open and they were dropping, then against ITR none of my open shots were dropping...but his were raining in :) Couldn't stop the pick and roll after pick and roll after pick and roll and hit the open man for the jumper and then couldn't hit my chances down the other end. Nice game mate :)

Thanks nenjabin. My offensive sets weren't gelling with ur defensive set + ur ability too steal the ball. Had too revert to the good ole pick n roll offence, was a good game, and ur mid range dominates!!

Anyone be online today? Double headr on channel one HD. Maybe not, lol

Just got belted in the last!
Quality game by nenjabin though ;)

Can anyone tell me how to upload a video without getting the whole 30 seconds like I did last time and actually missing the intended play haha.

Zelmeister/Greengoblin started 1 yesterday...but not sure how it will take off since it's 1st in best dressed and we have discussed 1 on here that was raffled...

yeah i'm joining zels but was referring to the one potentially going to be started by michael. are you still keen for that?

---------- Post added 05-11-2010 at 11:41 AM ----------

Zelmeister/Greengoblin started 1 yesterday...but not sure how it will take off since it's 1st in best dressed and we have discussed 1 on here that was raffled...

yeah i'm joining zels but was referring to the one potentially going to be started by michael. are you still keen for that?

Just got belted in the last!
Quality game by nenjabin though ;)

Can anyone tell me how to upload a video without getting the whole 30 seconds like I did last time and actually missing the intended play haha.

Was a good game! To be honest I can see why people complain about you and the paint...I don't think Redd shot it from outside the key until late when I left him open once! But a good rounded game I thought :) Man I got down 9 in the last and couldn't hit with Mayo at all, so I started looking elsewhere, clawed my way back and while you had that chance to win, didn't get the shot up! I didn't even realise myself! Was still trying to defend Duncan wondering why things had stopped :lol:

---------- Post added 05-11-2010 at 11:47 AM ----------

Prob still keen for Michael's, though I'm starting to get loaded for leagues...I'm now in 3. I seem to be getting games done which is good, but yeah.

I know Redd has an A- from the outside but his offensive rebounding and finish in traffic seems far more convenient than learning his unorthodox 3 ball.
And I tried shooting with Tyreke and Baron but even the commentator didn't agree "with his shooting ability, he might as well have shot that from half court!" :p

I know Redd has an A- from the outside but his offensive rebounding and finish in traffic seems far more convenient than learning his unorthodox 3 ball.
And I tried shooting with Tyreke and Baron but even the commentator didn't agree "with his shooting ability, he might as well have shot that from half court!" :p

:lol: Nah mate, you were fine! I was just commenting on Redd cause to be honest I find his stroke to be 1 of the easiest in the game. Have never practiced with him ever and yet anytime I play a random online game as the Bucks I'm dropping them from everywhere! Plus it's funny cause it's Redd...has he ever scored in the paint in real life? :lol: j/k.

Joined OZ n NZ fixed league. Go the clippers. Hope I can do better than the clips in real life, haha

im online right now if anyone wants a game!!

---------- Post added 10-11-2010 at 08:09 PM ----------

omfg - up big again........ going for my first win and what happens? Disconnect in the 4th quarter!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

---------- Post added 10-11-2010 at 09:03 PM ----------

wtf - again? this time against aussiemjfreak. i might have to give this away i think :(

Will be on after Beauty and the Geek tonight? lol Can be on til late :D

---------- Post added 11-11-2010 at 10:06 PM ----------

So when is everyone online??? whenever I'm on, there's no one online!!!

I've only played 1 game so far! hahaha

We seem to be on same time a fair bit, and I message you since you're playing something different (usually) but don't get a reply, then I end up offline. :lol: Then it seems you get my messages long after!

Back
Top Bottom