PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

That'd be great man. I really need to get the jumper down. Considering I took over the team when they were already 1-1 I don't want too many more losses if I want to make the playoffs (preferably with a top 6 seed!).

I'll jump on tonight at some point. Going shopping with my Mum & Sister in the late arvo and evening (IKEA furniture, did you know the store is open till 9!!) but will jump on at 10'ish or whenever I get home.

What a great game this year!

Yeah I'm typically on from 9ish...depending on how early Cindy falls asleep :lol: Sometimes after 10. But I'll definitely be on til round 12ish (sometimes later if I get caught up in it :lol:)

I'm finding it's a lot easier to shoot jumpers in 2K11 than in 2K10

Is it just me, I think it is :(

Cannot shoot at all. Lag for me is incredibly inconsistent. I use the shot meter (Does it allow for lag? I don't know) and i'll miss shots that are perfect and make shots when the release is early or late. I practice a lot with all my players and I have got their shots down, but online goes to sh1t.

Is it just me, I think it is :(

Cannot shoot at all. Lag for me is incredibly inconsistent. I use the shot meter (Does it allow for lag? I don't know) and i'll miss shots that are perfect and make shots when the release is early or late. I practice a lot with all my players and I have got their shots down, but online goes to sh1t.

No its not just you! I can't shoot for sh!t in 2k11 either, i'm especially bad with my OCT team for some reason atleast i have Dwill on my aus nz team that can get me out of a bind when nothing else is working.

I have small periods of shooting trouble, but I tend to adjust. The only guy who's shot is so awkward on my team that if the lag is present I can't find his shot all game is Conley, but the other guys are generally fairly straight forward.

Played unclesteppy last week and got my first win.

Went down early but rallied back to win. LeBron is a beast. He scored 35 points and had 6 boards, 6 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks. Hamilton also played well.

Now 2-2. Will try and get on a bit more this week to get games done.

I'll probably be on tonight for my 1 night of the week of gaming. Hopefully someone is available for a game or 2 :)

Ry

Played unclesteppy last week and got my first win.

Went down early but rallied back to win. LeBron is a beast. He scored 35 points and had 6 boards, 6 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks. Hamilton also played well.

Now 2-2. Will try and get on a bit more this week to get games done.

I'll be on soon. Look forward to taking on lebron and his offensive assault :D

Yeah I'm starting to get his jumper down better too. Of the 35 only 22 were in the paint.

I'm still turning the ball over a lot though, still getting used to the way the AI picks off passes.

Yeah saw the 22 PIP and 5 FTs. His jumper is quite deadly too, so when you get it, you'll be a force! Nick has it in the Fixed league and hands in face mean nothing! :lol:

You've been re-invited Ryan!

Wow...just had probably my most enjoyable game ever on 2k in any league. Playing Royze in the fixed league. He was leading just about the whole way, Terry was lights out, I was troubling Dirk but he was knocking down 3s all over the place. Last quarter though I managed to scramble back from 7 down at 3quarter time and was down by 1 point with 1.8secs left! I actually subbed off Derrick Rose and decided CJ Watson was my man. Ran him open, took the pass and connected on the deep 2 for the win! Wow! I was 7/7 from the line in the last quarter and 13/13 for the game :D He was in the penalty cause he kept going for steals.

Had a great bout with Michael last night. Came up a point short. He was leading early and lead most of the way, out by as much as 9. But I managed to shoot my way back into it, and even lead by 3 with 32 seconds left! However he excuted well for 2, then I failed...then he got a fast break 2 and I had a meltdown on the last play :lol: Was a great battle, loved every minute of it! And he stays undefeated :) Hoping I can get a game or 2 more tonight :D I'm 10-6 now...so not a great record, but then I've played the undefeated Michael twice, the 17-4 Clippers twice and mkd_kid which make up 5 of my losses, so I have lost to some of the league leaders! Leading my division so the playoffs are looking good so far, so I'm happy.

Seriously, just had the LEAST enjoyable game I've played on 2k11...I'd nearly go so far as to say and 2k10...Played Swish, and every time down the court he ran a pick and roll. I stopped him a few times, and low and behold those were the plays I got stops, but otherwise he ran it over and over again without fail and since the update the other day which has made paint scoring easier again, I couldn't stop it. I sagged into the paint with Horford on D knowing what was coming, but you simply cannot put body on a cutting player from a pick and roll. Catch and dunk. Absolutely shat me. I nearly left the game, and I refuse to leave games out of principle. He drained a few 3s, but as soon as he realised I was locking down the jumpers it was shelved and pick and rolls the whole time in the 2nd half. PIP 42/75 for him so it doesn't look bad, but I dare say that close to 30 of that was in the 2nd half. I lost all interest in playing in the 3rd quarter after he did it over and over, which is when he pulled away. I got it back a little, but didn't even bother fouling and such in the last minutes cause I just wanted it to be over.

I'm off to release this anger...somehow my controller survived...probably cause I knew if I so much as tapped it on the couch it'd fall apart :lol: (past abuse) :lol:

Hey guys,

I'm from one of Australia's largest competitive PS3 gaming communities - SIXAXISGAMING.COM.AU. We are looking at running a 30 team league on 2K11 starting in January and I was recently told about a small gathering of Aussie ballers on this site, so I thought I'd drop in and see if anybody would be interested in taking part, as we could only muster up 20 teams for the season running at the moment which is currently at it's the halfway point.

Most of the guys on our site are extremely active and are on 2K11 more nights than not. They also like to play sim ball, which can only be a good thing. If you think you're the same, are reliable, active and most of all, a good sport, please feel free to drop in and register.

As you will see, the rules etc have not been finalised yet, but I would say they will be based on simulation sliders with a few tweaks.

6ABA Season 4

Really looking forward to this season - desperate to get 30 teams!

Cheers!

Hey guys,

I'm from one of Australia's largest competitive PS3 gaming communities - SIXAXISGAMING.COM.AU. We are looking at running a 30 team league on 2K11 starting in January and I was recently told about a small gathering of Aussie ballers on this site, so I thought I'd drop in and see if anybody would be interested in taking part, as we could only muster up 20 teams for the season running at the moment which is currently at it's the halfway point.

Most of the guys on our site are extremely active and are on 2K11 more nights than not. They also like to play sim ball, which can only be a good thing. If you think you're the same, are reliable, active and most of all, a good sport, please feel free to drop in and register.

As you will see, the rules etc have not been finalised yet, but I would say they will be based on simulation sliders with a few tweaks.

6ABA Season 4

Really looking forward to this season - desperate to get 30 teams!

Cheers!

You won't have any problems filling out your 30 team league here. We do have plenty of reliable players who will jump in.

Back
Top Bottom