PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

thanks.
mate, i didnt even realise the time.
i was up by 7, then 4, then only one.
then i saw josh smith and i realised there was only 5 seconds!
D him up and then someone on ur team got the outback dunk, 2 seconds left
Joe Johnson got a wide open shot from mid, perfect realease yet it still missed!
haha

Maybe not right now...but maybe in other league...my OCT team is much worse :lol: But my point was that I wouldn't have quit on anyone, even if losing big. Am sure you'll bounce back next time :)

Hey guys i got 2k11 today and was wondering if and how i can join the league

haha unlucky.
bet matt bowen in aus nz by 4.
alright game although it got a bit boring with him scoring only scored 30 percent in the paint, although alot of them came late :p
brooks was on fire, 5/7 from downtown
i love him!

Noticed there are 4 guys yet to play a team. I'll be off exams in a week and will be on holidays (can play heaps then) so would be happy to take one of those teams!

Like the Spurs or the Cavaliers!! :)

Anyone keen to play right now?

Ry

---------- Post added 31-10-2010 at 05:15 PM ----------

Anyone keen to play right now?

Ry

Just played my 8th game of the season, very happy with how i've started... 8-2. the biggest progress for me, was learning how too shoot with 'all' players.
made a massive difference, now i can spread the floor, and with my team, everyone can get a shot. 3 players in the 20's last game, super happy.

Go Clippers!!!

Unfortunately the spread between great and average teams is a lot larger with standard rosters. There would be a mad rush for teams like Miami/Lakers/Boston/Orlando while whoever ends up with the Raptors would feel less than encouraged.

If you random draw the teams then you can end up with the very good players like mkd_kid, giddles etc controlling the dominant teams and that's not going to be fun for anyone (except maybe for them when they run the table).

Fairest way i can think of would be allocating teams based on ratings in reverse order of teams records after a fantasy season...and then maybe allowing people to trade their teams if they find another team owner willing to trade with them? Dunno, it would require some thought and some organisation.

Unfortunately the spread between great and average teams is a lot larger with standard rosters. There would be a mad rush for teams like Miami/Lakers/Boston/Orlando while whoever ends up with the Raptors would feel less than encouraged.

If you random draw the teams then you can end up with the very good players like mkd_kid, giddles etc controlling the dominant teams and that's not going to be fun for anyone (except maybe for them when they run the table).

Fairest way i can think of would be allocating teams based on ratings in reverse order of teams records after a fantasy season...and then maybe allowing people to trade their teams if they find another team owner willing to trade with them? Dunno, it would require some thought and some organisation.

Having the "real team rosters" does add an element of like pride and significance if you end up with one of the teams you support.

Like I remember in OCT S1, even though I had the 76ers, I loved playing with them because at the current I was really enjoying watching Philly play.

At the end of the day the best gamers are those who use the players the best though, not the best teams. You and I met in the playoffs Michael and while I couldn't stop Dwight and the shooters for the Magic, the games were a lot closer than they would be in real life.

I agree that the dominant players with dominant teams could be very unfair though.

I thought potentially we could do a lottery "random" out of a hat type thing, and those with the #1 picks etc can choose the teams they want first. That would be quite fun and adds an element of the "lottery draft" into it as well.

I like the idea of where people end up in the standings depends in which team they get, I'd be a middle of the pack so im guessing id end up with the Sixers!

Back
Top Bottom