PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Hmmm I wouldn't mind Toronto :lol: In all seriousness, I wouldn't care what team I got. There can always be trades of players and you can learn to work with what you got. I'd probably suck using the Heat and such anyhow with my style! People would just have to actually learn to take a loss and not care. Just have fun.

Hmmm I wouldn't mind Toronto :lol: In all seriousness, I wouldn't care what team I got. There can always be trades of players and you can learn to work with what you got. I'd probably suck using the Heat and such anyhow with my style! People would just have to actually learn to take a loss and not care. Just have fun.

I'd really like to play as the Kings or Grizzlies in one season (with actual rosters) or maybe even the Clippers.

I'd really like to play as the Kings or Grizzlies in one season (with actual rosters) or maybe even the Clippers.

Yeah to be honest the Griz or Clippers would be my ideal choice, but like I said, work with what you got. I reckon Toronto would almost be my 3rd :blink: :lol: If I got the Heat I reckon I'd blow up the roster asap!

I dont really understand what the difference is? You'd still have to learn to use the players your given no matter what the scenario... Just the people that abuse the paint, if they got teams like Miami and Boston or other teams with highly rated slashers, would just abuse the paint even more.

Look at the teams I pick, generally I pick a high rated playyr with my first pick and they hardly get used or score a heap, I pick players I know how to use and I use them well, most of the time anyway.

Yeah to be honest the Griz or Clippers would be my ideal choice, but like I said, work with what you got. I reckon Toronto would almost be my 3rd :blink: :lol: If I got the Heat I reckon I'd blow up the roster asap!

Yah it's just fun using lottery teams IMO. Really enjoyed using Philly in OCT S1. Or maybe it's just that I like using "unheralded" stars who I can log major stats with and be like see this guy is sick too!

Well if everyone would like a standard roster league then i am definetly up for that. I'd love to grab a team like Indiana (mainly because i'm a Paul George fan).

yeh, i dont mind if it was a bad team i just think it would be more fun, and you would get more pride from beating the heat or lakers.
i wouldnt mind the spurs :p

yeh, i dont mind if it was a bad team i just think it would be more fun, and you would get more pride from beating the heat or lakers.
i wouldnt mind the spurs :p

Yeah the matchups mean more. Maybe a randomized order and then the people pick which teams they want? e.g. if I got #1 pick I wouldn't necessarily choose the Lakers or Heat.

Michael you could film it and post a vid using that "random" site. Obviously nobody would know whether you were being completely honest (e.g you could do it a few times and film each one and put up the one you like best) but I think we all trust you and with nothing bar fun at stake nobody would really care..

I don't think it matters whether you have a decent team - fantasy or not. It all comes down to the gamer.
Proof of this is Benny in S1 - you could argue that the West was not as strong. But he had a group of low rated players.
He was able to shoot with them, and was probably the most effective defender.
I have never consistently found the online shot, and have not been the best defender - and that has shown in my results.

The random drawing could be done with witnesses live....anyone else have an iphone 4? I could just use Facetime call and someone can watch it happen live as the draw is done.

I'd trust Michael...in the end why would he do anything weird? :blink:

I definitely trust Michael as well - and would be more than happy for him just to do it by himself without anyone else.

I only raised that point, because I figured if I suggested doing the randomized order that way - someone would point that out. So I was just saving that person the hassle and saying it doesn't matter cause we do trust Digz! :D

---------- Post added 02-11-2010 at 02:54 PM ----------

I don't think it matters whether you have a decent team - fantasy or not. It all comes down to the gamer.
Proof of this is Benny in S1 - you could argue that the West was not as strong. But he had a group of low rated players.
He was able to shoot with them, and was probably the most effective defender.
I have never consistently found the online shot, and have not been the best defender - and that has shown in my results.

Very true but I think it's more the fun of controlling a real team like the ones that are playing now that is appealing - especially after having 2 seasons (altho they were incomplete) of Fantasy Draft on 2K10 and now another on 2K11.

P.S. Anyone else having problems doing a quick reply post? Mine keeps saying I'm doing a double post when I'm not....

pah i dont trust him.
hill put himself first and me last -.-
hahah jokesmi definately trust you.

---------- Post added 02-11-2010 at 03:00 PM ----------

pah i dont trust him.
hill put himself first and me last -.-
hahah jokes i definately trust you.

---------- Post added 02-11-2010 at 03:00 PM ----------

wow it posted twice..
lols

Gotta say i had more fun in the S1 league too. I would be down with another standard roster team league if one happens ;)

I only really get one night a week to play so If anyone thinks they can take me - tonights the night! ;) lol

yeah ill be on from now till pretty much bed time when ever that comes psn id is unclesteppy add me and ill play you

ps open to trades to anyone pretty much

---------- Post added 03-11-2010 at 02:50 PM ----------

yeah ill be on from now till pretty much bed time when ever that comes psn id is unclesteppy add me and ill play you

ps open to trades to anyone pretty much

c'mon guys - im online now and got nobody to play. This is my one night to play. I'm easy meat - so if you wanna improve you win % come and play right now!!

Back
Top Bottom