PC mail doesn't come any bigger!

Most JRs I've seen you add in quite some time! Top stuff - love the Kobe and LBJ autos too - been a busy chap! Hope the Crohn's settles down too....

Great pick ups Norm.

And the grading?? On top of what you think about the card, how does 9.5/9/8.5/8.5 end up as an 8.5 overall? Surely that would be 9 overall? I know its not just an average, but I still have no idea how it works.....

Great pick ups Norm.

And the grading?? On top of what you think about the card, how does 9.5/9/8.5/8.5 end up as an 8.5 overall? Surely that would be 9 overall? I know its not just an average, but I still have no idea how it works.....

I don't get it either, but I am in no rush to send anything else to get graded, highend anyways. Too risky and no explanation of grades!

Nice grade and the LeBron Norm and the other cards you picked up look pretty good as well.

Hope you are starting to feel better as well.

WOW, 9.5 for the Bron, that's awesome Norm, don't see many around with that grade:thumbsup:. And you're going to have to hire Fort Knox with the amount of Gold you have now:p. Great addition of legends too with the Clyde/Hakeem dual auto, really nice card there!!

Back
Top Bottom