PC mail doesn't come any bigger!

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
So been pretty crook of late, Crohn's flared up again after 4 years and ended up in hospital. So had a little more time on my hands than I usually do, and got quite a few deals done since I have been struck down. HUGE thanks to @Verse1 for the care package and inspiration to get the JR pc back on track!

The PC has got the full treatment of late. A lot out the door, and some newbies in to improve it!

Since I had so much mail, only including the pc additions.

So will start with the GS additions;

Now onto the long awaited JR Smith PC additions

/10

19/25

Jersey #ed 8/25 :woot:

Jersey #ed 8/99 :woot:

Jersey #ed 8/99 :woot:

A rookie I needed 9/9

My first Kyrie RC Auto

2 x Legends on card auto /25

Another sweet Kobe auto :)

Game worn from the :goat:

And 2 BGS returned cards. Graded for protection and not the grade! However I am not disappointed with the Lebron, but can't work out how the MJ/Kobe got graded as it looks Mint!

Thanks for tuning in!

alot of nice looking cards! the mj/kobe auto looks pretty clean from where im sitting!

It also puzzles me how the autos got a 9 grade?! They look perfectly clean, full, no smudges, no running of the card. Ive seen them grade autos that run of the card/sticker with a 10 and this only gets a 9!?!

But i guess in the end its all good, better to have the Bron 9.5 than the dual as the grade ads much more value to the Bron than it would to the dual.

Sweet pickups mate.

Hope you are feeling better now Norm!

It also puzzles me how the autos got a 9 grade?! They look perfectly clean, full, no smudges, no running of the card. Ive seen them grade autos that run of the card/sticker with a 10 and this only gets a 9!?!

But i guess in the end its all good, better to have the Bron 9.5 than the dual as the grade ads much more value to the Bron than it would to the dual.

Sweet pickups mate.

Hope you are feeling better now Norm!

Agreed mate, no logic to me! But Happy value wise :)

Great to see some new JRs being added mate =D>

Nice grade on the Bron RC and really loving the dual Dream/Glide :worthy:

Great pick ups mate.

As for the Jordan / Kobe Dual Auto only being Graded 8.5 1 word WIZARDS.
I am sure if he was in a bulls uni it would have been 9.5.
Just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom