Official Brooklyn Nets Thread

Down 25 to Cavs in 4th qtr but KG,Pierce sitting (watching in Cle though) and Deron and Joe sitting out but not there apparently.

Toronto first round matchup who they split season 2-2 with.

Who is then?

Deron really doesn't do much he has a good game here and there. For the money hes paid he should have a good game every night. Hes not even the best player on the team

You could make the case about 1/4 of the league. Over paid players, beneficiaries of their situation with the team/previous team, get a big contract and quit on the team, injuries, injury prone, happens a lot. He's not overrated imo just not anywhere near 100% health. Rondo? Sanders? Hibbert? Maybe Hibbert at the moment but was that because he had an issue with a teammate or how the coach played him, or how the other team played him? Every situation likely has some kind of factor.

i was watching live scores I couldn't believe my eyes lol

Wolves are going to surprise a few teams this year. Rubio is a better player without Love in the side, he deferred to him too much when he was in the team. Now he is the leader, his shooting could but I think he is overall better for team. Wiggins is learning heaps getting to start, Bennett isn't the spud we all thought he was (as in his sleep apnea and shoulder injury may have had a bigger affect on him last year, that and Flip has told him he is a power forward and to stop shooting threes lol). Gonna be good. Couldnt believe we managed to hold on against Nets though. Lopez shoved Rubio on a crucial inbounds late though, that was where Nets lost it.

Back
Top Bottom