Official Brooklyn Nets Thread

good 1st qtr for the Nets lol
Nick Young will need to make a few more from the car park to catch up :rolleyes: :lol:
im hoping not, i dont know why we r even trying. Its hurting the team doing that really. We should just hand everyone the game and play as soft as LeBron and flop the rest of the season haha. Brooklyn should beat us by plenty i think. LA has only won 1 out of their last 10 at staples anyway.

im hoping not, i dont know why we r even trying. Its hurting the team doing that really. We should just hand everyone the game and play as soft as LeBron and flop the rest of the season haha. Brooklyn should beat us by plenty i think. LA has only won 1 out of their last 10 at staples anyway.

got it close there.

Always good to get a win on a back2back though, big game from Deron which was nice, has been struggling some games.

No KG again vs Kings after back spasms, I think he's just getting some good rest before the playoffs run/playoffs.

And Pierce is out rest of this game after tweaking a shoulder injury. Still up 13 during 2nd qtr - Thornton jacking a few shots vs his old team

game vs Toronto tomorrow, good idea for Pierce to sit out, gave other guys a chance to get minutes.

Toronto also on a back to back after playing TWolves today

So great to see Shaun Livingston playing well and helping the team! Paul Pierce was the truth and some nice crafty Blatche antics at the end!
Great win over Raptors!

KG out again for 9th straight game. "Back spasms" - could be legit but somehow I have it in mind as they got themselves in a playoff position and said let's rest him/anyone with an injury for a massive run in the playoffs. Hope I'm right!

VS Suns today

Back
Top Bottom