Jason Terry $5,225,000
Reggie Evans $ 1,622,000
Andray Blatche $900,000
Mirza Teletovic $3,090,000
C.J. Watson $922,000
Mason Plumlee
Tornike Shengelia $473,000
Jerry Stackhouse $854,000

So total salaries are around the $91,000,000 mark! Can anyone say luxury tax?!

Prokhorov is worth around $13b so I guess $30m is play money.

And I thought the Knicks had some bad contracts! I think this team will finish 6th in the East at best. Is this now the oldest team in the league? Or do the Knicks still hold that title?

Hadn't heard anything about Rondo to the Knicks. I'd be very very happy if we got him, not sure how it would be possible though.

And I thought the Knicks had some bad contracts! I think this team will finish 6th in the East at best. Is this now the oldest team in the league? Or do the Knicks still hold that title?

Who cares what the contracts are! That only matters if you have an owner who's scared of the luxury tax. Looks like owner is taking a shot with the best available, good on him!

Haha..... I'm usually the one that creates the yearly thread for this, welcome aboard! Someone I can at least talk to now! :D

As for the trade, could I'm pretty happy with it..... got some real experienced guys in KG & PP; hopefully they help us make a run this year. Fools above saying we end up in 5th or 6th in the East are in denial cause they scared now! :whistle:

Mate its all opinions doesn't make me or anyone else a fool, I genuinely don't think there are good enough to beat Indiana
Let alone a Chicago with a healthy rose or the heat , I'll agree this team would have been insane 4 or 5 years ago

Yeah it's all speculation I know! And ill speculate they'll beat Chicago and have a great battle with Indiana, as all KG teams do! Gonna be great!
Healthy Rondo, healthy Rose.... Those injuries aren't nothing. They might never be as they were, especially Rose who relies so much on his mobility and power
Who knows how Brooklyn will jell, give Deron some great rebounders and scoring threats and screeners and he could lead the league in scoring.

Maybe I'm over excited but hey! Who cares!

Can't see how people are so excited about all this!? Garnett and pierce are past their prime..... How joe Johnson is inconsistent these days and has deron for the will to perform night in and night out when others don't? Especially at the longer end of the season let alone playoffs!?! Sure, I can see why the nets fans are excited to a point, but if you break it down, there are way to many probables that could go wrong, excluding the gelling of the team and lack of a bench too!?!? Or am I just way off track!?!? Don't see them touching Miami, Indiana or Chicago??? Maybe I don't know enough about what Brooklyn is doing!?! I just can't see it being what it's being made out to be!!

Back
Top Bottom