Official 2017/18 Tap 'n' Play BBL Trading Cards Thread

I had these sent to me tonight......

BBL CDU.jpg

BBL Packs.jpg

So when do we get to see them Matt? You could not possibly still be sitting on a sealed box of them. If you are, i am on my way to Penrith to assist with the bust LOL.

So when do we get to see them Matt? You could not possibly still be sitting on a sealed box of them. If you are, i am on my way to Penrith to assist with the bust LOL.

No idea......havent seen any of these or the Ashes cards in person as yet?

Checklist as posted on the TnP website.

Attachments

• BBL-Checklist-17-18.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 326
No gold parallels this year.
I am guessing G&G will be doing the distribution but even a week before the releases date no info on their site. Don't know if we will receive any and at this stage we cant even order until they have them listed.
Interesting that the 2018 NRL traders, extreme & elite cards, albums & starter packs are all ready listed with expected release dates.

No gold parallels this year.
I am guessing G&G will be doing the distribution but even a week before the releases date no info on their site. Don't know if we will receive any and at this stage we cant even order until they have them listed.
Interesting that the 2018 NRL traders, extreme & elite cards, albums & starter packs are all ready listed with expected release dates.

I have heard that G&G wont be distributing this product.

Can any one send a snap shot please stupid phone won't show it

Tap n play now have these and the Ashes cards up on their web site - they have starter packs! 3 packs of cards for $9.99 RRP for the BBL. Can't wait to have these in hand......

Tap n play now have these and the Ashes cards up on their web site - they have starter packs! 3 packs of cards for $9.99 RRP for the BBL. Can't wait to have these in hand......

I also believe there is a special die cut card in each starter pack......not a card that is in the standard release with 1 per team.

Whilst products are listed for sale on TnP website, Neil has advised that products won’t be shipped until early December.

So only really pre-orders at this stage. Just in case people are thinking they can get their hands on the cards earlier.

Whilst products are listed for sale on TnP website, Neil has advised that products won’t be shipped until early December.

So only really pre-orders at this stage. Just in case people are thinking they can get their hands on the cards earlier

:(

Release date on flyer is November 25

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom