Official 2012-13 Offseason thread - trades, rumours, etc

Okc win out of this. K Martin can score in absolute buckets, will fill Hardens role perfectly and lamb is going to be a fun in years to come!! Okc winners by a big margin in this one!!

I 100% agree with you. The Rockets got Harden, Cook & Hayward. Cook can basically only shoot threes and Hayward can do virtually nothing! :thumbsup:

Martin can score i agree there but harden is one of a few guys in the league that are flat out game changers, only my opinion of course. I must admit i have not seen a whole lot of martin...

Ha... I hope Harden enjoys mediocrity with the Rockets. $52Mil over 4 years wasn't enough? Laughable, sure he is a decent player but an extra 2 million a year wasn't going to make or break him and now he wont be apart of one the most successful franchises for the next decade. Players piss me off like that... You can really burn your own team when you want too large of a contract which inhibits them from making a better roster by not putting too much money into just a few players.

Back
Top Bottom