Official 2012-13 Offseason thread - trades, rumours, etc

Screen-Shot-2012-10-28-at-8.11.38-AM.png

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Deron Williams returned to practice on Sunday, and the Brooklyn Nets point guard told reporters he felt “good.” “My ankle definitely feels better from the shot,” Williams said in a video posted on the team’s official website. “Hopefully that’s a short-term and a longer term solution.” Williams had missed the last two practices after receiving a cortisone shot in his inflamed left ankle. On Saturday, Williams said he may have to have offseason surgery to “clean up” his ankle. ESPN.com

Warriors fans looking for some good news heading into the 2012-13 regular season received it on Monday. Warriors center Andrew Bogut participated in all aspects of the team’s practice, providing hope that his return will come sooner rather than later. Bogut, who fractured his left ankle in January, hasn’t participated in a full-contact practice for more than nine-and-a-half months and it wasn’t lost on coach Mark Jackson and players. “It’s still a process and we’ll see how he feels (Tuesday), but he went through everything and is looking good,” Jackson said. “At the end of the day, it’s going to be asking whole lot for him to be Andrew Bogut from Day 1. But we’re making steps toward that.”

wouldnt be suprised if LA runs a smaller 2nd unit with Hill, Jamison, Ebanks, Meeks and Blake quick agile and can shot the lights out if they get going.

I saw Sacre and Hill used side by side in the last game of pre season, they worked great together!

So here's Oklahoma City offering Harden $53 million for four years and refusing to include a trade kicker — in other words, Sorry, we have to keep our options open, just in case. Harden's agent justifiably turned them down. The team played hardball. Harden's agent stood his ground. They threatened to trade him to Houston — which was, in retrospect, their biggest mistake because that meant Harden had a five-year, $78 million offer with no state income tax suddenly waiting for him — and at that point, this was done

I just checked and there is a 5.5% personal income tax in Oklahoma and there is NO income tax in Texas.

I can't believe James Harden traded to Houston. But Kevin Martin is a good player for OKC, incl RC Jeremy Lamb.
James Harden wasn't a starter most of the time for OKC. But with Houston he will start every single game. He doesn't want to be a "6th player of the Year". I would want to be a full-time starter, every game!

What to do with these cards now? :whistle:

P1030701 [800x600].jpg P1040005 [800x600].jpg P1040293 [800x600].jpg P1050228 [800x600].jpg P1070078 [1024x768].JPG P1070139 [1280x768].JPG P1070206 [1024x768].JPG P1070445 [1024x768].JPG P1070447 [1024x768].JPG

Your sitting on a gold mine mate! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom