NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am dissapointed in these rumours Dr grange needs to get his facts right before posting these rumours.
You can be in a lot s*** for posting these rumours mate and why don't you disclose the people who you claim to have said these rumours pull ya head mate.

The heading is RUMOUR-mill... Not Gospel & Facts....

Seeming most on hear are taking it as an attack on ESP (which it is not) just stated what I heard. I will no longer post any thing more about it as the intention was not meant to be an attack on ESP as most have interpreted it to be. I apologize to those members I have upset & in future will keep any info I get to myself.
I will not comment on it anymore & will not respond to any more posts about it..........

Yawning.jpg

Buzz Rothfield will make a week of back page headlines out of it all.

It will be interesting to see how strong he jumps on this because Bird is ex Sharks and maybe a protected species.

IMO it should match Gallens penalties if not I question their standards / consistency.

Ross

Apparently there is footage of it. Disgraceful act, poor example to kids and a self serving apology. Unfortunately the NRL have been so weak with previous punishments for much more serious off field incidents so to be fair it will be difficult for them to come down that hard on him.

Greg Bird represents the Titans, NSW, Australia and the Indigenous community.

To say he is not a role model is an understatement. And whilst it's not the worst crime going around, you'd think at 30 years of age, he'd have got it all out of his system by now.

I hate the media build up bulls*** about an incident like this.

Seriously, who hasn't taken a leak in public after a night on the grog.

I get tired of the media setting the agenda for behaviour, punishments, etc.

Rothfield and Bourbon Bec are the worst.

Seriously, Andrew Webster in the SMH bleating on about how we should grieve and pay tribute to Phil Hughes, as if he has a f***ing say in the matter!

Each to their own

The main point is that the man is a grub and has no respect for authority. His actions and self serving statement confirm this.
I get where you are coming from Brendan but this is a misdemeanor at best.

He shouldn't have his captaincy in jeopardy.

Before you know it we will be getting in trouble for dropping a fart in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom