NRL Rumour Mill Thread (Spoilers/Game Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard some more whispers about ESP today.. Lance has bought the remain stock of Elite 2014 & it will be arriving shortly in Australia. So if this is true the product is not sold out as ESP claim, time will tell if ESP lied!!!!!!

Also heard a rumour ESP is strugerling financially & may not release anymore cards...:confused::eek:

At least if Lance has bought it, It will be available to collectors

Also heard a rumour ESP is strugerling financially & may not release anymore cards...:confused::eek:

Is that Select I hear sniggling in the background?

Heard some more whispers about ESP today.. Lance has bought the remain stock of Elite 2014 & it will be arriving shortly in Australia. So if this is true the product is not sold out as ESP claim, time will tell if ESP lied!!!!!!

Did somebody say Dynamic ?

The sad thing if the rumours are true about ESP............. watch the product dump as always!!!!

Is that Select I hear sniggling in the background?

Well having spoken to Terry recently, they are well advanced with releases for next year including something very exciting for Elite 2015 (which I have hounded them to include for a long time)

Well having spoken to Terry recently, they are well advanced with releases for next year including something very exciting for Elite 2015 (which I have hounded them to include for a long time)

How recently??? Today or last week???

I hope ESP are going to hold the NrL cards for a while, I really like their product.

any chance of sharing what's the idea you been hounding them about?

From what I've heard yes they will for a short time but don't hold your breath if the rumours are true!!!:cautious::cautious::cautious:

I have spoken to a couple of people last night and this morning about any "Supposed ESP Rumours" and based on the people I have spoken to (people who know whats happening) there is nothing there.

Dr Grange, if you are happy to privately share these supposed rumours with me im happy to follow up on them but without any concrete evidence, rumours like this dont do the hobby in general any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom